Sitefinity Community Edition 8 errors during Project Startup

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 21:46

Sitefinity Community Edition 8 errors during Project Startup

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Jul-2015 00:00

• I do not get the error when using a standard license from the company I work form, only when using my personal community edition license. 
  •  I have tried this on 2 different computers. One is ​32 bit the other 64 bit. 
  • I have tried this using version 8.0 5700 and 8.0 5710
  • It occurs after clicking the "I'm Done" button on the Register Administrator page. 
  • I ​used ​the activat​ion option ​"Use a license file you have downloaded". I also tried the "Use the email and password from your Siteifnity.com account" but the Community Edition did not appear as an option.
  • The last time I have successfully created a Sitefinity project using my Community license was for version 6.

The current type, Telerik.Sitefinity.DataIntelligenceConnector.Configuration.IDataIntelligenceConnectorConfigWrapper, is an interface and cannot be constructed. Are you missing a type mapping?

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The current type, Telerik.Sitefinity.DataIntelligenceConnector.Configuration.IDataIntelligenceConnectorConfigWrapper, is an interface and cannot be constructed. Are you missing a type mapping?

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: The current type, Telerik.Sitefinity.DataIntelligenceConnector.Configuration.IDataIntelligenceConnectorConfigWrapper, is an interface and cannot be constructed. Are you missing a type mapping?]
   Telerik.Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder2.DynamicMethodConstructorStrategy.ThrowForAttemptingToConstructInterface(IBuilderContext context) +344
   BuildUp_Telerik.Sitefinity.DataIntelligenceConnector.Configuration.IDataIntelligenceConnectorConfigWrapper(IBuilderContext ) +59
   Telerik.Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder2.BuildPlanStrategy.PreBuildUp(IBuilderContext context) +304
   Telerik.Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder2.StrategyChain.ExecuteBuildUp(IBuilderContext context) +434
   Telerik.Microsoft.Practices.Unity.UnityContainer.DoBuildUp(Type t, Object existing, String name, IEnumerable`1 resolverOverrides) +440

[ResolutionFailedException: Resolution of the dependency failed, type = "Telerik.Sitefinity.DataIntelligenceConnector.Configuration.IDataIntelligenceConnectorConfigWrapper", name = "(none)".
Exception occurred while: while resolving.
Exception is: InvalidOperationException - The current type, Telerik.Sitefinity.DataIntelligenceConnector.Configuration.IDataIntelligenceConnectorConfigWrapper, is an interface and cannot be constructed. Are you missing a type mapping?
-----------------------------------------------
At the time of the exception, the container was:

Resolving Telerik.Sitefinity.DataIntelligenceConnector.Configuration.IDataIntelligenceConnectorConfigWrapper,(none)
]
   Telerik.Microsoft.Practices.Unity.UnityContainer.DoBuildUp(Type t, Object existing, String name, IEnumerable`1 resolverOverrides) +546
   Telerik.Microsoft.Practices.Unity.UnityContainer.DoBuildUp(Type t, String name, IEnumerable`1 resolverOverrides) +20
   Telerik.Microsoft.Practices.Unity.UnityContainerExtensions.Resolve(IUnityContainer container, ResolverOverride[] overrides) +87
   Telerik.Sitefinity.DataIntelligenceConnector.DataIntelligenceConnectorModule.Bootstrapper_Initialized(Object sender, ExecutedEventArgs e) +82
   System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e) +0
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.Bootstrapper.Bootstrap() +906
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.SystemManager.RestartApplication(OperationReason restartReason, SystemRestartFlags flags, Boolean sendRestartApplicationSystemMessage) +603
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.StartupWizard.wizard_FinishButtonClick(Object sender, InternalWizardNavigationEventArgs e) +1068
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.InternalWizard.OnFinishButtonClick(InternalWizardNavigationEventArgs e) +171
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Backend.InternalWizard.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs e) +764
   System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +52
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3586

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jul-2015 00:00

Community edition hasn't been available since about 6, wonder if that's the problem

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jul-2015 00:00

Hello Dave,

It seems that the Connector for Digital Experience Cloud is activated in your project and since the connector is not available for Community License this is causing the issue.

In order to resolve the issue please go to Administration -> Modules and Services and scroll down the list of modules to find the Connector for Digital Experience Cloud. If it is marked as active, please deactivate the module from its Actions link (Actions -> Deactivate). 

Please also keep in mind that the Community License is discontinued. If you have any other questions related to licensing, I would suggest that you contact our sales team at sales@sitefinity.com or directly your account manager. They may provide more details on this.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed