File upload on form disappears when logged in? - Bugs & Issues - Bugs & Issues - Progress Community

File upload on form disappears when logged in?

Bugs & Issues

File upload on form disappears when logged in?

• File upload on form disappears when logged in?
  • Hi all,

I've got a form that I've created through the Content > Forms module. On that form I have a file upload control. The form is on a hybrid page and works perfectly fine if I'm not logged into Sitefinity at all. However, when I log in, the file upload control disappears. The label and instructional text still display, by the actual upload input disappears.

Any thoughts on what is going on?

Version is 8.1

• Hi Joel,

Unfortunately I was not able to replicate the problem (video: http://www.screencast.com/t/eDeuJZOPTXz ). Please let me know if I missed any detail.

Can you replicate it in different browsers or restoring the project in a different environment? If the problem is specific to your project I would like to kindly suggest you to open a support ticket.

Best Regards,
    Junior Dominguez
    Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items