The type initializer for 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.SecurityManager' threw an exception, After windows 10 Updates - Bugs & Issues - Bugs & Issues - Progress Community

The type initializer for 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.SecurityManager' threw an exception, After windows 10 Updates

Bugs & Issues

The type initializer for 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.SecurityManager' threw an exception, After windows 10 Updates

• The type initializer for 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.SecurityManager' threw an exception, After windows 10 Updates
  • b447561e-37c1-6deb-a958-ff0000446526_secutirymanage_issue.png

Hello Team,

I have developed project using Sitefinity 8.2. Yesterday it's working fine and i put my system under windows 10 updates. After successful update, i tried to run the sitefinity website and getting this error for every sitefinity website.

Error : The type initializer for 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.SecurityManager' threw an exception.

I have also checked folder permission and gave 'Everyone' rights to root folder but still getting same issue.

Please guide me how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Bhargav

• Hi Bhargav, You need to take latest hotfix build for sitefintiy 8.2: 8.2.5941.0

In this build they fixed this compatibility issue with .Net 4.7

You can check my post in SO: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44249697/sitefinity-fails-to-initialize-with-error-the-type-initializer-for-telerik-sit

• Hi Victor,

Thank you so much for your help. It works for me. 

I have upgraded sitefinity from 8.2.5900 to 8.2.5940 and it started running over win 10. 

Once again thanks and appreciate your help.

Regards,

Bhargav

• Hi all,

I'm using Trial version and try to get Hot fix version 8.2. 

Hot fix version 8.2 have available for Trial version? and how to get Hot fix version 8.2?

I can't see any .dll to download in this list hot fix version: "www.sitefinity.com/.../2"

Thanks,

Duong