After install app, radio fields have different values (IDs) - Forum - Rollbase - Progress Community

After install app, radio fields have different values (IDs)

 Forum

After install app, radio fields have different values (IDs)

  • We installed an app in a different zone and the ID's for the radio & picklist fields are not the same as the original app. Original app:  Installed app in new zone:  We use the id's of radio/picklist fields in rbf_selectQuery() and other API where the code or value of a radio/picklist option is not accessible. Having a different ID means all of the code we had referencing the radio/picklist option id must be changed to match the new ids. I'm pretty sure same thing happens for group of checkbox
  • That's what is supposed to happen. You should always use integration codes, not ids, if you intend to publish app. You can use codes in query:

    where permit='#ffffff'
  • Pavel,

    Can you please verify that Codes will work in SQL Queries? I tried using the Workflow status code 'ACT' and got zero results. When I used the ID of '4203113' I got results.

    Workflow status field:


    Formula Debug trying with code: 'ACT':


    Formula Debug trying with id: 4203113
  • Please try to use setVerbose API:
    rbv_api.setVerbose(true)

    That will make parsed queries visible, so we can figure our what's going on.
  • WORKS (status = 4203113):


    ==>selectQuery: SELECT OBJ_ID,STR12 FROM RB_OBJ_DATA USE INDEX (RB_OBJ_DATA_I2) WHERE OBJ_DEF_ID=4123101 AND (STATUS_ID = 4203113)








    DOES NOT WORK (status = 'ACT'):


    ==>selectQuery: SELECT OBJ_ID,STR12 FROM RB_OBJ_DATA USE INDEX (RB_OBJ_DATA_I2) WHERE OBJ_DEF_ID=4123101 AND (STATUS_ID = 'ACT')


  • Something is wrong, will be fixed ASAP.
  • This should work now.