After update new license the rollbase, when put login and password gives the error:The system cannot find the path specified.
Help me please!
Does the old and new license has the same port numbers ?
Can you also share the screen shot of the error you see.
Could you please share the screenshot?
Yes, follow bellow.
Could you please share the AllErrors.log file? You can find this log file at <ROLLBASE_HOME>\storage\2\log\AllErrors.log
What is the Rollbase version?
How did you update the license? Could you please let us know the steps you have followed?
I made according to page 600 of the documentation follows.
Upgrading a License Without Restarting
To activate a license without restarting:
1. Log in to Rollbase on the host running the Master Server.
2. In the top right of the screen, click the drop-down menu and selectSubscription Details.
3. In the Your License section, click Update.
4. Click Choose File, navigate to the location of your license.xml file, select it and click Next.
5. Confirm that you want to update your license. The license.xml file will be updated on all physical servers without restart.
The Error doesn't seem to be much related to the License, this could be a different issue (yet to confirm)
To proceed further, can you please help me with the below information :
1. Are the port numbers in your old and new License file same?/ more information on License files
2. Did you back up your storage folder before the License upgrade?/ Were any changes made in the storage folder?
3. Was there any backup/batch/upload job running when you were upgrading the new license file?
Managed to solve, he was seeking external host, I moved to localhost: 8080 and it worked.
Thank you all.
Glad to know that the issue is resolved.
Going ahead, also make sure that the port number mismatch doesn't happen before upgrading license.
Have a good day.