Where is the "Login" and "Login as" in the ISV-console - Forum - Rollbase - Progress Community

Where is the "Login" and "Login as" in the ISV-console

Forum

Where is the "Login" and "Login as" in the ISV-console

• “Login” button and “Login As” option are missing. I recall there were some options added in 3.1 release to control this functionality.

Thanks,
    Pavel

From: smartsysISV [mailto:bounce-smartsysISV@community.progress.com]
    Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2014 11:16 AM
    To: TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com
    Subject: RE: [Technical Users - Rollbase] Where is the "Login" and "Login as" in the ISV-console

Reply by smartsysISV

Than you, but i need some assistance to get in to this customer-tenants and open this support access.

Can you see my case 00295421 as soon as possible!!

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

• This issue has been resolved.

From: pvorobie [mailto:bounce-pvorobie@community.progress.com]
    Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2014 5:03 PM
    Subject: RE: [Technical Users - Rollbase] Where is the "Login" and "Login as" in the ISV-console

Reply by pvorobie
    “Login” button and “Login As” option are missing. I recall there were some options added in 3.1 release to control this functionality.

Thanks,
    Pavel

From: smartsysISV [mailto:bounce-smartsysISV@community.progress.com]
    Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2014 11:16 AM

Reply by smartsysISV

Than you, but i need some assistance to get in to this customer-tenants and open this support access.

Can you see my case 00295421 as soon as possible!!

• Is it possible to enable the access for all tenants at once? Maybe with a database script?

• Now we can not upgrade the private cloud to 3.1.3 due to this setting. Is it possible to enable support for all tenants at once? The tenants should disable this by them selves if they want. And also, there are some old environment which we only use for checking some scripts for reuse. Now it is not possible anymore to access those "old" environments without users....

• In next release we will enable "Login" option for customers with no users.

We will also have a menu "Make Administrator" to promote one user to Administrator if any Customer end up in a state with zero Administrators.

• Is it also possible to enable the access by default? Because we have a lot of of tenants, and for some of the tenants we are in a implementation/project phase, so the user is not fully involved yet. After the upgrade, we can not access those environements and we need to ask the customers to give us access to these "in projecf" phase environments. Its not so professional...