Issues with Record in Scope - Forum - Rollbase - Progress Community

Issues with Record in Scope

 Forum

Issues with Record in Scope

  • Are you using OE in your Rollbase? I noticed I'm using MySql and will test it using OE too, let's see if I can replicate it.

    Regards,

    Orchid

  • I can replicate it now! I'll play with it first.
    I'll try to look for a workaround to make this work. Will be back.

    Regards,
    Orchid
  • Ok got it!

    1. I noticed in the first testing in the child list I added the parent column there <---- This works fine!
    2. I noticed in your testing you don't have the parent column in the child list <------ The issue occur!

    Now in your setup try adding the parent into the child list column. See image below.


    Hope this will help.

    Regards,
    Orchid

  • Nice spotting! Yes, adding the parent makes all the difference and works for me now too.

    Thanks! I think Progress still need to look at it and fix it, but at least that works now :)

    Again, nice spotting!

    F

  • Yes, I will still file a defect regarding this, this need to be fixed.

    Regards,

    Orchid