Cache not getting clear for Dependent Object in rollbase - Forum - Rollbase - Progress Community

Cache not getting clear for Dependent Object in rollbase

 Forum

Cache not getting clear for Dependent Object in rollbase

This question is not answered

I am not able to publish application from Dev to other zone because its showing one object as Dependent Object.

Its only showing when publishing the application from one zone to other

All Replies
  • Hello,

    Can you try using a different browser and then install from there? Just to check if the cache is being cleared.

    Let me know if this works.

    Thank you,

    Gian

  • Dependent objects must be installed in target Customer before installing Application.

  • I tried publishing from other browser.

    Adding as depended object, removing from dependent, export as xml (without dependent object).still when I publish it's shows on  object as dependent.

    I don't see any dependent object I export

    Any one can help

  • This is expected. Not a bug. List of dependent objects is calculated based on relationships, tabs included in your app. etc. In addition you can add/remove some objects.

  • I don't have any object  as dependent. I removed the object which is coming in dependent. Still it shows while publishing. Is works as expected (Don't show any object as dependent) if I export the XML.

    Only time its showing when I use publish functionality to publish  the application into other zone.

  • I don't have any object  as dependent. I removed the object which was coming in dependent. Still it shows while publishing. For xml download it doesnt show any object in dependency (which is as expected).

    Only time its showing(deleted dependency object, which its not suppose to) when I use publish functionality to publish  the application into other zone.

  • Did you delete an object completely and observe that it's still coming as part of your app?

  • Hello,

    Do you have the capability to restart the server? It might be because as you say, it is cached. If you can restart the server and then export the XML and then publishing it to other Rollbase environment, that would help identify the problem.

    Thank you,
    Gian
  • I performed following steps:

    1. Attached Object to app as dependent

    2. Disabled and deleted that object completely

    3. Observed that object is no longer shown in the list of dependent objects and does not appear in application XML

  • I don't have capability to restart the server.

    Can you please restart the server. What information is required to restart?

    I have deleted the object completely.

  • I don't have capability to restart the server.

    Can you please restart the server. What information is required to restart?

    I have deleted the object completely.

    Also what i have observed, if i rename any object changes are not showing up while publishing.So it a cached issue.

  • Hello,

    We can unload your environment but we must know if there are any users logged in because once we do an environment unload, all users will be logged out of the application. Unloading is just a quick process so you can log in again afterwards.

    Thank you,
    Gian
  • Thats ok. Can you please unload the environment.

    Need your help to resolve this.

  • Please go ahead and unload the environment.

    Need your help to resolve this.

  • Hello,

    We will try to unload your instance right now. Kindly wait for it.

    Thank you,
    Gian