We are not able to send mail from Rollbase - Forum - Rollbase - Progress Community

We are not able to send mail from Rollbase

Forum

We are not able to send mail from Rollbase

• Hi all,

We are not able to send email from rollbase,this the log info we are getting in system Info

Error sending email message. Reason: "Employee Info"
    To: nsudhakar@allwestern.com
    Could not connect to SMTP host: 10.230.10.55, port: 465;
    nested exception is:
    java.net.ConnectException: connection to 10.230.10.55 timed out 

Some pls help on this.

Thanks,
    Sudhakar.

• We are getting the exact same error message with our system as well.  

Could not connect to SMTP host: 10.230.10.55, port: 465;

nested exception is:

java.net.ConnectException: connection to 10.230.10.55 timed out

Have you received any acknowledgement from Rollbase support?

• We had an issue with the mail server which has been addressed. The email service has been restored.

• thanks for you info ,

Now email services are working fine.can you pls provide  more details why we had the issue.

Thanks,
    Sudhakar.

• Biao,

thank you very much for the update! I'll keep an eye on any other incidents that may arise. Will be sure to notify you as necessary.

Thanks,
    Corey Prak
  • Basically the system that is hosting the email server hung, so we had to restart the system and the problem went away.

• thanks for you info

Thanks,
    Sudhakar.

• Regarding this fix, Did the IP address of the Rollbase mail gateway change at all?   We are now longer receiving e-mails from the Rollbase system within our internal corporate network.  However, if I send an e-mail from Rollbase to my gmail.com account I indeed receive e-mail notifications.

My IT department is asking what IP address and Port Rollbase e-mails are now originating from.  How can I find this out?  Thanks!