Rollbase - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Rollbase

• More Granular Reporting Permissions

We would like to be able give a user Role the permission to create (private?) reports without giving them access to view, edit and delete all other reports. Additionally, we would like to give Users ability to Edit only certain reports - not all or none...
  • Create pages for multiple (related) objects

There's a one on one relation between a page and an object at this moment. It can be very helpful to create pages with fields from multiple objects on it. At this moment I can only select fields from the object itself on my page editor, while it...
  • Make collapsed sections visually obvious

Many of our users do not immediately realize that a section has been collapsed (especially if they unknowingly click on the section to collapse it). They then think that the section simply contains no data/fields. Visually there are no good indicators...
  • Get User Role's permissions

I have a task to create specific object to a specific role, right now, I could get user role and if I now what exactly permissions each role have, I could construct logic in my code, based on that. But as far as I know, right now there is no possibility...
  • Currency (Decimal and Percent) Field definition to offer right alignment

Hi, It would be great to be able to choose the alignment of Currency amounts on the grid view from the Field definition. Please would you consider offering: Left (the possible default), Right and Center for Currency, Decimal and Percent types? This...
  • Allow REST Service URL of REST Service trigger to be built dynamically

The REST Service trigger would be more useful if we were able to build the entire URL from fields of an object. This comes in handy when you're storing the URL you want to call as part of the object.
  • Ability to view and update application data

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Provide an ability to read and update the data using SQL queries. At this moment, I believe this can be done only using datadirect cloud with additional subscription fees, however the rollbase user should have access to the application data without buying...
  • Ability to save GenerateXML profile

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Need the ability to save GenerateXML profile. This will avoid the tedious manual work of checking each object whether to lock or not every time the XML needs to be generated for an application. This will also help to streamline xml generation preventing...
  • Add Text Area Field Search Capabilities in a Pages Search Section

Hi All, As the subject suggests, I think it would be a good idea to allow text area fields as available fields to pick when setting up the search sections of a page. This would help when users are searching through emails, activities and general note...
  • Flag to indicate if settings should be overwritten during an application .xml import...

There is an initiative of using more and more the new user interface in Rollbase given its many benefits. Along the way, people However, when a new version of an application is re-deployed from a Development tenant to the Production tenant each week,...