Rollbase - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Rollbase

• Create server-side API for retrieving object and field metadata

When your throwing around integration names between objects in triggers, you might want to represent a value by it's field label instead of the integration name of the field (i.e. approval workflow with old/new value of field changes on another object...
  • Allow cloning of generic pages

• Relationship Fields should default to lookup contains

Wen a field is auto-created through the creation of a relationship, the lookup defaults to "Starts with". Most people use the "Contains" as a default and it ends up needing to be changed for two fields after every relationship s created...
  • Type Ahead Feature for LDF

The type ahead feature does not work for relationships that are on the LDF org management app. Anywhere this lookup is on screen in related apps, users need to scroll through the entire list. Additionally, there is also no way to add a detailed search...
  • Better Error Messaging

Our Users have logged several complaints regarding system Error messages. They struggled with not being able to find errors when there are multiple tabs as the error messaging s very generic. Essentially they need the error message to be more specific...
  • Keep Audit Trail Data after User Deleted

When a User is deleted, it removed their name form the Audit Trail. This information should be hard coded to allow deletion of a User without losing Audit data.
  • More Granular Reporting Permissions

We would like to be able give a user Role the permission to create (private?) reports without giving them access to view, edit and delete all other reports. Additionally, we would like to give Users ability to Edit only certain reports - not all or none...
  • Create pages for multiple (related) objects

There's a one on one relation between a page and an object at this moment. It can be very helpful to create pages with fields from multiple objects on it. At this moment I can only select fields from the object itself on my page editor, while it...
  • Make collapsed sections visually obvious

Many of our users do not immediately realize that a section has been collapsed (especially if they unknowingly click on the section to collapse it). They then think that the section simply contains no data/fields. Visually there are no good indicators...
  • Get User Role's permissions

I have a task to create specific object to a specific role, right now, I could get user role and if I now what exactly permissions each role have, I could construct logic in my code, based on that. But as far as I know, right now there is no possibility...