Rollbase - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Rollbase

• Extend object attribute "dependent"

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    The "dependent" object attribute is a great option to get rid of records that don't have a relationship. But I've experienced that when a customer wants his application to be more complex, the attribute becomes useless very quick. I...
  • Remove "caret" (menu dropdown arrow) from active tab when a tab has no...

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    When clicking on a tab it becomes active and then displays an arrow on which you can click so a menu will open. But when the tab has no menu items, the arrow will still be shown.
  • Create non-GUI Rollbase installer

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    The only way to install Rollbase w/ PAS is to install with GUI. We cannot install PAS version of Rollbase in our private cloud (Amazon AWS) environment if it mandates a GUI.
  • Unlimited timeout for "background" trigger

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    We have some triggers that perform data maintenance on sometimes 10,000s of records. These triggers are run very rarely (in some cases only once a year per customer). However we keep fighting with the trigger timeout limit in order to get these process...
  • New or extended API to fetch a binary-file from an outside source (rbv_api.sendJSONRequest...

I want to use "rbv_api.sendJSONRequest" to get a binary-file (Ex. PDF) from an outside source. Today this API can be used on text-files but I also want to use it onbinary-files. Please extend this API or make a new API for this.
  • Multiple roles per user to simplify permissions

• Under Review
    • 3 Comments
    It would be great if it is possible to add multiple roles to a single user. This makes managing the permissions per application, per role, per user much easier. for example: In the first application Peter is as a role (name: viewer) of an user who...
  • Allow creation of new user without sending welcome email

• Under Review
    • 1 Comments
    Because we have user accounts tied to several objects within our applications, we need to have the ability to create user accounts but have them be inactive and have no welcome emails go out until we want to turn them on. Our users need the ability to...
  • "Condition rule" on menus and submenus.

In addition to role-based permission i want a "condition rule" on both the menus and submenus. This condition-rule should should then act as the condition-rule on workflows etc.
  • Load all Rollbase menus

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Rollbase has an entire system build in to order menus, tabs and to create new navigations, all for user comfort. And perhaps it's my fault, but I couldn't find a way to load all those tabs and their submenus when I'm viewing one of many tabs...
  • New object property: Calendar

The only object with own calendar is USER. I want to have the oportunity to set an object property "Calendar" on other objects to. When we establish a event/task,we can assign it to USERS AND all the other objects with an Calendar" attribute...