Rollbase - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Rollbase

• Provide ability to test triggers under specific event types (on create, on update...

It is nice that we can use the "Debug Formula" button to test a trigger against an existing record, however, testing triggers designed to work with records as they are created is impossible using this method. It would be great if we can not...
  • Ability to configure max/min/interval for chart axis

In charts (both types), I do not have any control on specifying the values for min/mix/intervals for axis. In below example, my chart simply plot whether a group has submitted a chart or not. So I really do not want to see number like 0.25,0.5,0.75 in...
  • Allow users to do "Quick Create" in portals

Assume, I have two related objects obj1 and obj2. When creating a new record for obj1, I can click on the '+' button to "quick create" a record for obj2 in Rollbase. But this facility is not available in portals. If we have this quick...
  • Add workflow action buttons to related lists

Add a workflow action button option to be to show the workflow actions as buttons on the related list for action types that create a related record. This would allow you to replace the standard New button with a workflow action that uses a data map to...
  • Report across objects and display as flat data

Without record types and dependent picklists based on record type, we are being forced to move to more objects. With more objects we have a growing need to be able to query and report across them easily. Having fields from each object display on child...
  • Need tabs on pages to load data asynchronously or via partial page postbacks to improve...

Need tabs on pages to load data asynchronously or via partial page postbacks to improve performance. We have an account object, among others, that has hundreds of fields and over a dozen relationships. We display data from these relationships as related...
  • Multi Object clone.

Currently if you Clone a single object you get the new Object and duplicated relationships etc. It would be nice if you could clone several related objects at once, and have the newly cloned objects not related to any of the original objects. Simply...
  • Lists should include important related details.

Just as lists of fields and relationships include integration names: Lists of Objects and Tabs etc should include the Applications they are related to. Lists of Pages, Workflow Actions etc, should include details of the related Template Tokens ...
  • Need a more intuitive global search function

When searching all objects using global search in the top right corner of the page, it would be very helpful to break out the search results by object type into their own grids. Doing so would then use the default search results view for that object so...
  • Export a view from a portal

I want to be able to export the content of a view from a portal page. Our customers that use our portals want to be able to massage the data in these views to create their own reports or import the view's content into their own repository for project...