Rollbase - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Rollbase

• It would be great to use rbf_openPdf in a Rollbase Portal.

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    We love the Portal idea and that we can embed the portal in an intranet. However part of our new application we are currently writing is to be able to log in and view something like a payslip (an integral part of what we are trying to produce) and output...
  • TinyMCE customization

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hi, We are trying to add some customization to the tinyMCE editor. For that we need to change/intercept the init of tinymce.(with regards to its documentation). For example, to add the emoticons in the html editor: tinymce.init({ plugins: "emoticons"...
  • Surveys - more flexibility with layout in portals

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Currently with surveys you can only specify the order of questions and how many columns to display them in. I would like to be able to layout questions as with html and script components in portal pages so that I can add text instructions, have different...
  • Enhanced Document Template Behaviour for "Empty" Templates

At the moment, if you want to create a Document Template you go into the object setup, go to "Templates" and click on "New Document Template". You fill in the details and you then upload a template file. Now, in order to be able...
  • Provide ability to test triggers under specific event types (on create, on update...

It is nice that we can use the "Debug Formula" button to test a trigger against an existing record, however, testing triggers designed to work with records as they are created is impossible using this method. It would be great if we can not...
  • Ability to configure max/min/interval for chart axis

In charts (both types), I do not have any control on specifying the values for min/mix/intervals for axis. In below example, my chart simply plot whether a group has submitted a chart or not. So I really do not want to see number like 0.25,0.5,0.75 in...
  • Allow users to do "Quick Create" in portals

Assume, I have two related objects obj1 and obj2. When creating a new record for obj1, I can click on the '+' button to "quick create" a record for obj2 in Rollbase. But this facility is not available in portals. If we have this quick...
  • Add workflow action buttons to related lists

Add a workflow action button option to be to show the workflow actions as buttons on the related list for action types that create a related record. This would allow you to replace the standard New button with a workflow action that uses a data map to...
  • Report across objects and display as flat data

Without record types and dependent picklists based on record type, we are being forced to move to more objects. With more objects we have a growing need to be able to query and report across them easily. Having fields from each object display on child...
  • Need tabs on pages to load data asynchronously or via partial page postbacks to improve...

Need tabs on pages to load data asynchronously or via partial page postbacks to improve performance. We have an account object, among others, that has hundreds of fields and over a dozen relationships. We display data from these relationships as related...