Rollbase - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Rollbase

• Add a tab when a new relationship is created

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hello, I just came across this scenario and thought it would be a good idea to have this functionality built-in from Rollbase. If the design of the view page of an objects record uses the option of "Enable Tabs" and a new relationship gets...
  • AJAX API Log

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hello, It would be great if we could have the option of getting the AJAX API log in Rollbase for Private Cloud customers. https://community.progress.com/community_groups/rollbase/f/25/p/22854/79970#79970 Cheers. Iram
  • Increase character limit of Record Name Template field

The Record Name Template field on the object definition page is limited to 100 characters both when defining the formula and the output of the field is also limited to 100 characters. The output limit should be expanded to 255 characters as some of our...
  • Filtering and Group Actions on Selector Pages

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hello, It would be nice to be able to do filtering and group actions on selector pages as described in this post : https://community.progress.com/community_groups/rollbase/f/25/p/22665/79492#79492 This also would enable multiple attach as discussed...
  • Add option to have Views list sort in alpha ascending order

In another aPaas (LongJump.com) I have created apps that use many dozens of views, so alpha sort of view names is critical in order for the user to scan the list of views and quickly find the needed view. I have created 4 views in my first Rollbase app...
  • Add API key option for admin-level AJAX/SOAP/REST methods

There are a number of API methods that non-admin API users are prohibited from using because they lack administrator level access to Rollbase. This security model is too broad. I believe employing an API "key" methodology will greatly benefit...
  • Default time for Date/Time and Time fields

• Coming Soon
    • 1 Comments
    Although the Date and Date/Time fields have the option to set a default of 'Current Date plus # days' this defaults the time to 12:00 AM for Date/Time fields and Time fields don't have a default option at all. Ideally we should have multiple...
  • HTML template Report with PDF Render Option- Page-Size definable

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    For HTML report using for develop application reports. And for real life requirements, the reports have varities of page size. Some are pre-printed with specific size. With existing version of rollbase (4.0.4) PDF render option has page-size only 4...
  • Row Numbers in grid control with enable/disable option

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    It would be better to have in built row number column in the grid control with the option in the configuration to disable or enable it
  • Event Popup Reminders Customization

• Under Review
    • 1 Comments
    Hello, It would be nice to have the ability to customize the content of the events popup reminders. Also we think displaying all the reminders in one popup window could be a nice feature. So if there are many overdue items, they could possibly be displayed...