Rollbase - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Rollbase

• Validate inline field editing consistently

If you edit a field inline (without editing the entire page), the field is validated differently than if the entire page is edited. For example, if you have a validation in place to warn the user if a certain value is present, if that field is edited...
  • Add workflow action buttons to related lists

Add a workflow action button option to be to show the workflow actions as buttons on the related list for action types that create a related record. This would allow you to replace the standard New button with a workflow action that uses a data map to...
  • Allow me to save an synchronize between view, edit, and new page layouts without...

When a new page is created or fields are added to an object and its pages, you can add the field to the default section of each page but you have to edit each page to adjust the field placement since the default location is not the desired location most...
  • Chat functionality

Is their a plan to enable a chat functionality? I think it would be a nice feature since we already see a list of users that are online.
  • The ability to control the Rollbase "Save", "Save&New" button...

• Coming Soon
    • 2 Comments
    What we need are config parameters probably on the page designer to Show Hide Buttons Provide Custom Labels Possibly Reorder Buttons Scripting is both difficult and can easily be broken when rollbase versions are updated. David Dubois...
  • Create COMMLOG even when outgoing email fails

We use email out of Rollbase to mass notify our customers for service outages, case creation, status updates, etc. However, we have ongoing concerns about it's reliability as we periodically run into email failures originating from Rollbase. The only...
  • Default time for Date/Time and Time fields

• Coming Soon
    • 1 Comments
    Although the Date and Date/Time fields have the option to set a default of 'Current Date plus # days' this defaults the time to 12:00 AM for Date/Time fields and Time fields don't have a default option at all. Ideally we should have multiple...
  • Need ability to swap out uploaded file without URL changing

We had a situation arise recently where our Marketing department sent an email out to all of our customers but then realized a link they provided in an email points to the wrong document. Instead of sending out a retraction email to all of our customers...
  • Allow Changing Send From Address for Emails per Trigger/Send

• Under Review
    • 2 Comments
    Presently, each customer instance allows a default send from email address and the system plugs in the current user's name. I would like to request the ability to define the Send From option per trigger and when sending using the "Send"...
  • Creating Views for recycle Bin

• Under Review
    • 2 Comments
    Hi Team, if we have Views for Recycle Bin,it will be great helpful for the users select the Records based on conditions and restore them. And here is my Community question :: https://community.progress.com/community_groups/rollbase/f/25/p/13140/47407...