Rollbase - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Rollbase

• Add trigger and workflow calls to the REST API

• Complete
    • 0 Comments
    Currently it's not possible to call workflow actions and triggers via the Rest Api. It is possible to work around the trigger problem (explained below). Because a workaround is possible it's also possible to simulate workflow actions. However...
  • Workflow / Approval enhancements

Approver / actor is now only user-based: add role-based / function-based approval Create an API for starting an approval / workflow with a list of actors/approvers (function groups/roles/users) Return value of approval is now always $APPROVED; enable...
  • Add centralized code repository for each tenant to tie in a third-party IDE for ...

Coming off of Salesforce, they had a really good system where admins could use a third party IDE, such as Eclipse, to connect to an org where code (ie triggers, validation rules, etc.) could be accessed, created, or edited. In the IDE you'd see a...
  • CALENDAR should have option to display weeks starting on Monday

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    In countries like Germany and the Netherlands, end-users like to see calendars with the week starting on Monday (i.e. columns would be Monday, Tuesday, Wed, Thurs, Friday, Sat, Sun). 1. There shouuld be a way that the Calendar in Rollbase would show...
  • It would be good to see specific users in the Calendar

Currently in the Calendar you can filter on "Only Me" or "Any User". It would be very handy to be abple filter on a specific-named user Thanks. Richard Walsh
  • Implement feedback mechanism

It would be nice to have a way to collect feedback about Rollbase applications. Like the feedback mechanism we have in Telerik Platform that takes a screenshot, allows you to specify even further on that screenshot and allows you to add comments. A...
  • Allow admin pages to be re-styled using custom CSS

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Currently, custom CSS is only applied to applications. It doesn't look professional when pages look different. Related to this are displayed text and links (mostly the footer). Most Rollbase application vendors will probably like to point these...
  • Synchronize grid control with standard Rollbase functionality

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    I have spent a lot of time on finding solutions for standard Rollbase solutions such as link lookup. In my opinion there are missing too many things of such a useful solution. I also think it lacks some functionality such as making at least one grid...
  • bulkCreateUpdate can't handle empty values properly

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hello, When we use the bulkCreateUpdate webservice we see that empty values in the csv are not updated in Rollbase. When we use the same csv to import within Rollbase, there is an option " Treat empty spreadsheet cells as NULL values for updated...
  • Automatically Select Approver

I'm using the Rollbase Approval function to approve a record. What I want to accomplish is making Rollbase automatically select approver, so I want to skip the 'Select Approver' page, otherwise a customer can select another colleague to...