Rollbase - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Rollbase

• Ability to jump to "Page properties" when designing form

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    When designing a form you don't have a direct path to go to "Page properties". Instead you have to close the form, go to the object definition, go to the Pages section and there click on Properties for a chosen page. It would be great...
  • OpenEdge Service Objects Improvements

Enable all cardinalities between Rollbase native objects and OpenEdge Service objects Enable lookup fields in grid controls to OpenEdge Service Objects Currency fields (Rollbase) to decimal fields (OpenEdge) / Semantic types?
  • Create field-level help exclusively for use in portal

Currently, the Field-Level Help defined on a field is visible in both the internal Rollbase apps and our customer portals. There are situations where we need to expose a field to the portal, but our customers should not see the internal note placed in...
  • tenant-level Account Settings editable for a non-admin user.

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    tenant-level Account Settings editable for a non-admin user. We don’t want to give administrator rights to some tenants/apps. Now its not possible to change the email server settings. Can this be added as permission in roles?.
  • Filter improvements

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Currently the filter functionality in a list view is not very user friendly. The current filtering UI is far from modern user interfaces. Filters can't be saved. After applying the filter, the whole filter group box remains visible in the screen and...
  • Attach multiple seed records at once to an application

Hello, Right now, we can attach "Seed records" to an application so that records are shipped with the application when installing it to another customer. To attach Seed records, we have to click them one by one, which can be a very long and...
  • Add an option to allow grouped items to be expanded or collapsed

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hello, In a related list view we have the option of grouping items in the view settings and if we group items by a particular field, it would be great if we could have an additional checkbox in the view settings that would allow the user to expand or...
  • Redirection after clicking Save

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hello, It would be nice to have the ability to specify the return page of any given page (after clicking Save). As an example, let's say we want to redirect the Mass Update page (after Save) to the view page of another object instead of the list...
  • Hiding parent table elements on rbf_showOrHideSection()

• Under Review
    • 3 Comments
    I have a page with about 10 sections, when I hide 9 of them I get a big empty area because of all the table rows that contain those sections. I think it'd be nice if I could hide those as well.
  • Trigger to update Workflow

• Under Review
    • 2 Comments
    We are using multiple Workflow processes on Objects in order to break them down into relevant use cases for various uses of the same Object. What we could do with is a specific Trigger to change the Workflow process. Should be simple enough for you...