Rollbase - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Rollbase

• Have Text fields max length longer or definable

In Rollbase, text field's max length is 100. It's not possible to enter any text longer than 100 chars. However, it is possible to set max length property on Text Area fields. Very often, we need to have a text field longer than...
  • Handle multiple lookup levels on a single page.

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    On one of our pages, we have a three level dependancy that fills drop downs. This comes from the object structure that determines relevant values based on related object records. Here is the dependancy tree: 1. Object A - You select a company from the...
  • Add Field Level Help to Grid Controls

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Allow field level help to show on grid controls. As of now, help is being ignored in the grids.
  • rbv_api.GetJsObjet()

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    I want directly my rollbase objet on js form , because i use custom buisness lib. Actyally , i need use a query et after map to js objet with property is integration name. In same idea : rbv_api.GetJsObjectRelationShip(relationame,id)
  • Grid styling - custom ccs

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Can you add an ability to add a custom css class/style to columns please? or, at least add a field type as a css style, e.g. text, numbers, etc. We have different preferences for Grid layouts, with text columns left-aligned and number/currency/percent...
  • Ability to access forumula and related fields in JSDO

• Coming Soon
    • 0 Comments
    Any field defined as either formula or related field do not contain values in JSDO. This is hindering the development of mobile apps using JSDO as the values from these fields are necessary to display on the app. Without this feature, a very complex code...
  • "Working with Before Update" trigger on attach/detach action in record...

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hello, It would be great if we could have the option of "Working with Before Update" trigger on attach/detach action in record details page. Cheers. Iram
  • Field Labels for Portal Pages

The concept of portals is to expose the functions to external users or customers. Hence the need to label the fields in such a way the audience can relate to. For Example, I want to expose the form which can capture enquiry as a Lead record. When I...
  • Allow multiple sessions for REST API users

There are third party applications that integrates to Rollbase and relies heavily on REST APIs. Unfortunately, most of the time, the sessions are terminated because the platform does not allow multiple sessions for an API user. Because of this, the results...
  • Add a "Current Day" indicator to the Calendar.

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hi Guys, Most online calendars indicate the selected date and also the current day...could your calendar do the same? maybe just a very light border around the current day or something.... see samples. (copied from Post: https://community.progress.com...