Rollbase - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Rollbase

• Grid styling - custom ccs

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Can you add an ability to add a custom css class/style to columns please? or, at least add a field type as a css style, e.g. text, numbers, etc. We have different preferences for Grid layouts, with text columns left-aligned and number/currency/percent...
  • Ability to access forumula and related fields in JSDO

• Coming Soon
    • 0 Comments
    Any field defined as either formula or related field do not contain values in JSDO. This is hindering the development of mobile apps using JSDO as the values from these fields are necessary to display on the app. Without this feature, a very complex code...
  • Escape quotes in tokens {!field}

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    We had an issue come up in development where we wanted to reference a token in a server-side script that has quote characters in it in a name template. So for example we wanted to do something like this: Name Template: #EVAL[{!flag} ? "{!thefield...
  • Add Field Level Help to Grid Controls

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Allow field level help to show on grid controls. As of now, help is being ignored in the grids.
  • rbv_api.GetJsObjet()

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    I want directly my rollbase objet on js form , because i use custom buisness lib. Actyally , i need use a query et after map to js objet with property is integration name. In same idea : rbv_api.GetJsObjectRelationShip(relationame,id)
  • Field Labels for Portal Pages

The concept of portals is to expose the functions to external users or customers. Hence the need to label the fields in such a way the audience can relate to. For Example, I want to expose the form which can capture enquiry as a Lead record. When I...
  • Event Popup Reminders Customization

• Under Review
    • 1 Comments
    Hello, It would be nice to have the ability to customize the content of the events popup reminders. Also we think displaying all the reminders in one popup window could be a nice feature. So if there are many overdue items, they could possibly be displayed...
  • Improve synchonization (reduce delay to 0) between Rollbase UI metadata updates and...

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    (This is more a request to focus on an existing features shortcoming, than a new "Idea", but wanted to garner support...) Various users have noted a delay between making updates on the Rollbase server to Object metadata (adding fields/triggers...
  • Multi Object clone.

Currently if you Clone a single object you get the new Object and duplicated relationships etc. It would be nice if you could clone several related objects at once, and have the newly cloned objects not related to any of the original objects. Simply...
  • Unset File Upload

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hello, It would be a nice feature to have a method to unsetFileUpload similarly to the one setting the file (similarly as the setBinaryFieldValue) to remove a field upload field or empty it. It is now achievable using rbv_api.setFieldValue("testFileUpload"...