DataDirect Cloud - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

DataDirect Cloud

• Support INSERT and UPDATE command for Eloqua Connector

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    I have a need to routinely update data objects in Eloqua with local systems data from my organization. For example, I have a table of support tickets grouped by contact email address, and I want to use that table to segment communications. If a customer...
  • HDP - Support for Post-Install Configuration Changes

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Product: Hybrid Data Pipeline 4.1.0.44/4.1.0.7 Concern: After installation, making changes to configuration requires a reinstallation of HDP. Customer was unable to log into HDP due to error made in hostname field during initial setup. Enhancement...
  • Request a mapping option for the use of Salesforce.com's "Labels"

Also posted in Connect Ideas -valid in both for Salesforce access Labels allow objects to be identified and displayed with more user-friendly names. Allows names like this: BMCServiceDesk__SLA_Milestone_Actions__c to be interacted with as this...
  • Allow the list of data sources shown in the Data Sources view of the UI to be so...

When the list of data sources in the Data Sources view gets large, it would be nice to be able to sort the view. Sorting by name and data source type are a couple options. Some other options might be sorting by most frequently used or most recently used...
  • Support for DataDirect Connect for ODBC 7.1 SQL Server driver support the SQL Server...

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    I have checked with DataDirect Support team and got reply saying below: The Connect for ODBC SQL Server Wire Protocol driver currently does not support ‘Always Encryption Option’ option for SQL Server 2016. We do not have a work around...
  • Request SAML support in DataDirect Cloud

Netsuite is requesting SAML support in DataDirect Cloud. SAML, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_Assertion_Markup_Language, is an authorization standard for web applications. - See more at: https://community.progress.com/community_groups/products_enhancements...
  • Providing SNMP visibility into Datadirect Cloud Premise Connector

What do people think about having some level of SNMP support in the Premise Connector? Enabling network management tools to see information on the connection between the Datadirect Cloud service and the database being connected to. Is the connection...
  • Online Weblogic Training

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    WebLogic Server allows you to quickly develop and deploy reliable, secure, scaleable and manageable applications. WebLogic Server operates at the center of a multitier architecture. In this architecture, business logic is executed in WebLogic Server,...
  • Support remap of Salesforce USER object when setting KeywordConflictSuffix

Setting KeywordConflictSuffix remapped the "CASE" object in Salesforce.com, but not "USER". Can this property also remap the "USER" object for applications that do not quote object names?