Business Rules Management System (Corticon) - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Business Rules Management System (Corticon)

• Color Rule Columns for Emphasis

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    It would be nice to be able to color the rule columns (or just the heading) in order to emphasize things. Such as newly added rules
  • Copy/Paste of Conditions and Actions should also copy/Paste the Natural Language

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    If would be nice it when you copy/paste a condition or action row that has an attached NL form, the NL also gets copy/pasted. It would also be nice if you could copy/paste more than one row at a time (including the NL)
  • Automatic Suggestion of Filters

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    It would be nice if Corticon recognized when I have the same values across all of my rule columns for a particular condition and suggested that this might be a candidate for a filter (its not always, so possibly some guidance too on the correct use)....
  • GetMessages shouldn't always get all the messages

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    If I generate a bunch of Info-level messages in my ruleflow, I may want to see those messages when I run a test but not for normal production operations. However, in production I do need to see warning- or error-level messages, so I have to run GetMessages...
  • Improve Studio cell editing using key F2

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    There is an inconsistency between editing the vocabulary where keyboard key “Enter” can be used to edit attributes names, etc. and the rulesheet, where “Enter” takes you to a next line in the grid. Would it be possible to consistently...
  • Provide a Comment Property for Rule Sheets

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    The rule flow diagram allows you to annotate be entering comments for any item in the flow. These then show up when you hover. However when you add comments for a rule sheet they are only visible in the rule flow diagram. If you have the same rule...
  • DB2 10.x support request for 5.3.4.x EDC

IBM released DB2 10.5 last year, giving a lot of promise on the performance improvement. Could you consider to certify/support 5.3.4.x EDC with DB2 10.x ?
  • Enable full rich text formatting for comments in rule flow diagrams (and other relevant...

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    The comment property is a convenient way of displaying the original specifications from which the rule flow or rule sheet was derived. These are often formatted word docs or excel spreadsheets. It would be nice if we could retain the formatting when...
  • Allow comments in rule flow diagrams to hyperlink to an external document

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Typically the specifications for rule sheets and rule flows exist as word or excel documents. It would be nice if, instead of copying the text into the comment box, we could hyperlink to the original document.
  • Hope to be able to download WSDL from Web Console to File.

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Now,I know I can brows wsdl on the browser and creating it by deployment console. So I use it to the front application. We don't have to use deployment cosole if it can download from Web Console.