Business Rules Management System (Corticon) - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Business Rules Management System (Corticon)

• Corticon using OpenJDK -No more public updates to Oracle JDK 8

Corticon team, With No more public updates to Oracle JDK 8 for commercial users after Jan 2019 and enhanced licensing fees from Oracle. Is there any plan to move to OpenJDK for Corticon? Reference: https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/java-se...
  • Could you please enhance to be able to complie a huge rulesheet which currently causes...

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hi, Corticon doesn't have any restriction the number of rule columns, rows nor cells. However, sometimes user encounter the error "code too large" during compile. and then, at that time, there is no other way to split the rule sheet whenever...
  • Check if value is a valid data type

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hi, I am building a validation service in Corticon. One of attributes i am validating is a string (A) that should be a member of an enumeration. I have rules that validate other attributes that depend on this attribute. So what I would like to do...
  • Support for Docker within Kubernetes and/or Kubernetes/OpenShift

Corticon has been certified and is supported with Docker, however, it has not been certified and is not supported with Kubernetes. Therefore, although adding Corticon to docker within Kubernetes may work, it has not been certified and is not supported...
  • Web Console Roles & Permissions

Please add the ability to define Roles and associated permissions w/in the Web Console, so users can be assigned limited access. Today the only difference between Admin and User is the ability to create more users. There is no ability to restrict to a...
  • SSO / SAML Support

Please add SAML / SSO support to the Corticon Web Console
  • Speed up automated testing in Azure DevOps Build

• Under Review
    • 2 Comments
    Hi, We use the following command to test all available testsheets in a rule project: CorticonBuildTools\bin\corticonManagement.bat" --test --input test.ert --all --output "\TEST-test.xml" We have noticed that for every testsheet...
  • adding some check logics during saving file whether the file name is acceptable or...

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hi, In spite of the fact that user save the file name without any error message, from the hotfix 5.6.1.37 of Corticon, the file name could be replaced with other numeric characters by Corticon without user noticing it. In order to resolve this problem...
  • need "ceil" operator

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hi, As we already know that Corticon provides floor operator and round operator , but not a ceil operator. So please add a "ceil" operator as well. Best regards, Hirono
  • Assorted enhancement requests, some potentially eclipse-specific

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Can the 'search' shortcut within Corticon be by default set to be "ctrl + F" ? It is currently "ctrl + H" and "ctrl + F" is assigned to search the workspace, which does not include all potential corticon elements...