Business Process Management (BPM) - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Business Process Management (BPM)

• AMQP for ABL

• Under Review
    • 1 Comments
    Now that AMQP is here, I think Progress OE may want to revisit their approach for doing messaging ( aka the so-called "generic JMS" approach). I was never that keen on the extra hops and infrastructure that OE puts in place to allow us to do...
  • Expose BPM functions as REST service

Ability to consume BPM functions using SOAP as well as REST as some of the newer systems are only able to consume REST services.
  • Implement History, PasswordHints and AccountLockout in custom security.

We are currently testing custom security interfaces for OEBPM. We succesfully implemented it to OEBPM, and the settings seem to be working. In the documentation "3. Customizing password security" we can read that options like History, PasswordHints...
  • A single package which includes all scripts of migration tool zip files of OE11.3...

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    For OE 11.4, in $DLC/oebpm/server/migration, unzip PROGRESS_OEBPM_DATA_MIGRATION_UTILITY_ALL.zip and there's only one zip file called PROGRESS_OEBPM_DATAMIGRATION_11.3.x_TO_11.4.zip. In OE 11.3.2, in $DLC/oebpm/server/migration, unzip PROGRESS_OEBPM_DATA_MIGRATION_UTILITY_ALL...
  • BPM & Source Control Management system

I have few diagrams which we wanted to be stored in a SCM system. Diagrams can be modified by any developer and can be published on local BPM development server and by an automatically deployment tool we publish them on BPM server in the test environment...
  • Change the subprocess instance's priority when the priority of subprocess workstep...

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Change the priority of a subprocess in parent's tabular view and expect the priority of subprocess instances are changed. It is refer to https://progress.my.salesforce.com/500a000000kAmGC