Error 9407 connection failure - Forum - OpenEdge Development - Progress Community
 Forum

Error 9407 connection failure

This question is not answered

Hello,

I'm sending sales figures to an analytic platform with a post to receive back forecasts. I can set batches of several products.

I send data in json format with a POST, platform might take a while to process, so i can query result with a GET.

When i send batches of 20 products, the 13 firsts are processed OK, then 14th & 15th fail because of Progress error 9407, then next are processed OK.

If i send a big batch, POST works, but connection failure error occurs on the GET... I'm probably missing something in my code (part of it at the end of the message), i checked OpenEdge documentation/KB but didn't find any clue...

Did someone face this issue and find a solution to this ?

Thanks.

Thierry

oLib = ClientLibraryBuilder:Build()
   :Library.

 oClient = ClientBuilder:Build()
   :UsingLibrary(oLib)
   :Client.

 oURI = NEW URI(STRING(UriSchemeEnum:https), in-endpoint-url).
 oURI:Port = in-endpoint-port.
 oURI:Path = in-endpoint-path.

 OSTRING = NEW STRING(iplcPayload-data).

  oRequest = RequestBuilder
  :Post(oURI, OSTRING)
  :ContentType(in-payload-type)
  :AcceptJSON()     
  :AddHeader('x-api-key',in-api-key)
  :Request.

 oResponse = oClient:Execute(oRequest).
 
 oEntity = oResponse:Entity.
 
 opJsonResult = CAST (oentity, JsonObject) NO-ERROR.
 
 cRequestID =  opJsonResult:getCharacter("requestId") NO-ERROR.
 cAAstatus = "".
 cAAStatus = opJsonResult:getCharacter("status") NO-ERROR.
 
 IF cAAStatus <> "" THEN
 
  IF cAAStatus = "not-ready" THEN DO:
      ASSIGN in-endpoint-path = in-endpoint-path + "/" + cRequestID
             oURI:Path = in-endpoint-path.
      DO iWaitLoop = 1 TO 480 :
          PAUSE 60 NO-MESSAGE.
          oRequest = RequestBuilder
          :GET(oURI, OSTRING)
          :ContentType(in-payload-type)
          :AcceptJSON()     
          :AddHeader('x-api-key',in-api-key)
          :Request.    
          oResponse = oClient:Execute(oRequest).

          oEntity = oResponse:Entity.
          
          opJsonResult = CAST (oentity, JsonObject) NO-ERROR.
          cRequestID =  opJsonResult:getCharacter("requestId") NO-ERROR.
          cAAstatus = "".
          cAAStatus = opJsonResult:getCharacter("status") NO-ERROR.
          
          IF cAAstatus <> "not-ready" THEN LEAVE.
      END.
  END.

All Replies
  • Hello,

    With help of colleagues, i found the issue here, I was sending the payload in the GET request, and it seems it was messing the analytics platform. I also added option "cache-control: no-cache" in http header...

    Thierry