Creating an OpenEdge REST API Without Using PAS for OpenEdge (Using REST Adapter Only) - Forum - OpenEdge Development - Progress Community

Creating an OpenEdge REST API Without Using PAS for OpenEdge (Using REST Adapter Only)

Forum

Creating an OpenEdge REST API Without Using PAS for OpenEdge (Using REST Adapter Only)

This question is not answered

Hello:

I am on OE 11.7 Windows 64 bit, but do not have the PAS for OE license. I would like to create and publish a REST API using the Annotations approach (which I understand is very prescriptive, and is not as flexible as the new Web Handlers). 

Can someone please point me to how to create a sample project with Developer Studio and what Servers, Brokers etc. to configure? 

Thank you,

h

All Replies
  • Hi,

Check this YouTube video: www.youtube.com/watch

Hope this helps,
    Sanjeev

• And also please check the following forum post: community.progress.com/.../12377

• Thanks @Sanjeev. I have read the forum post before and also watched the YouT video but I still do not know how to expose a REST API WITHOUT using PAS for OE. I do not have a license for PAS and I would like to only use the Classic AppServer and a REST Adapter with a Web Server. All of those things are also mentioned in my original question.

•