Need help on IBM MQ - "Error connecting to the JMS App

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 08-Jun-2017 07:33

Hi,

When I am connecting to websphere MQ I got this error message - "Error connecting to the JMS AppServer service".

Please find the attachments for setups and programs are used for testing the IBM MQ.

1. AdminServerPlugins.properties

2. ubroker.properties

3. Testing sample code

4. Sonimq server log.

Other than ubroker and adminserverplugin properties, do I need to any other changes or any setup is required in websphere MQ?

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/0601.sonicMQ1.server.log:320:240]

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/5481.AdminServerPlugins.properties:320:240][View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/6557.ubroker.properties:320:240][View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/JMSWebsphereMQ.zip:320:240]

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 09-Jun-2017 00:44

Hi Sivarami,

In order to connect Queue Manager no need to generate jar file from AdminObjectFinder.java, jar requires only if we are connecting remote MQ. 

Follow the below steps to connect QueueManager.

1) Provide the MQ Client jar in pluginspath and classpath under [PluginPolicy.Progress.SonicMQ] section in AdminServerPlugins.properties file

2) Start the AdminServer and SonicMQ Adapter

3) Start QueueManger from IBM MQ

4) Provide the QueueManger name in procedure to connect and run it.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Anand.

All Replies

Posted by Anand Adike on 08-Jun-2017 11:35

Hi Sivarami,

From the logs and procedure it seems that you are using QueueManager to connect IBM MQ. If you are connecting through QueueManger both IBM MQ and OpenEdge Apdater needs to be in the same machine. If you want to connect IBM MQ remotely then we need to use JNDI mode. Could you please let us know which mode you want to use to establish the connection with IBM MQ. If you are using JNDI mode, we need to provide the location of ClientChannel file in .bindings file and provide the location of .bindings file in AdminObjectFinder.java. Once it is done need to build AdminObjectFinder.jar and place this in pluginspath and classpath under AdminServerPlugins.properties file.

Meanwhile  could you please share the following files.

1. .bindings

2. AMQCLCHL.TAB

Whenever we are using JNDI mode we need to specify the connection factory name in the procedure instead of QueueManger name.

Thanks,
Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 08-Jun-2017 23:21

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your reply.

Currently I want to check with Queue manager in one machine.

I don't have .bindings and AMQCLCHL.TAB files, could you please guide me to generate .jar file from .java file and also guide me to create  .bindings and AMQCLCHL.TAB.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 09-Jun-2017 00:44

Hi Sivarami,

In order to connect Queue Manager no need to generate jar file from AdminObjectFinder.java, jar requires only if we are connecting remote MQ. 

Follow the below steps to connect QueueManager.

1) Provide the MQ Client jar in pluginspath and classpath under [PluginPolicy.Progress.SonicMQ] section in AdminServerPlugins.properties file

2) Start the AdminServer and SonicMQ Adapter

3) Start QueueManger from IBM MQ

4) Provide the QueueManger name in procedure to connect and run it.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 09-Jun-2017 01:37

Hi Anand,

I have completed the steps - 1,2 and 4, but I have the issue in step 3 when I am trying to connect the queue, but I am unable to connect and I am getting the error. Please find the attached screen.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 09-Jun-2017 02:03

Hi  Sivarami,

Start the "TestQueueManger" from IBM MQ Explorer and create the queue name which you are using in the procedure to send the messages. Please share the updated server log and procedure that you are using to connect.

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 09-Jun-2017 03:48

Hi Anand,

I am unable to find the start and stop options from MQ explorer navigation menu, please check earlier attached screen for the same.I am trying to start and stop the queue manager from command prompt then I am getting the below error, but the queue managers are created successfully and we are able to see these queue managers from explorer

C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin>strmqm TestQueueManager

AMQ8118: WebSphere MQ queue manager does not exist.

C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin>endmqm TestQueueManager

AMQ8118: WebSphere MQ queue manager does not exist.

C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin>dspmq -o installation

C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin>dspmq

C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin>

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 09-Jun-2017 04:43

Hi Sivarami,

Follow the below procedure to create Queue Manager from IBM MQ Explorer.

1. Right click on Queue Managers under IBM WebSphere MQ and select New -> Queue Manger

2. Provide name of the Queue Manger. (for example: TestQueueManager)

3. Now TestQueueManger will be created and right click on that and click on 'start/stop' options.

4. Use the same QueueManger name in the procedure to connect IBM MQ.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 09-Jun-2017 05:09

Hi Anand,

Thanks, now I am able to start and stop.My trail version license is expired.

Once I run the program, I will let you know the status.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 21-Jun-2017 00:22

Hi Anand,

Thanks, Now initial error was resolved and Now I am getting the below highlighted error message.

com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedInvalidDestinationException: JMSWMQ2008: Failed to open MQ queue 'TestQueueManager'.
JMS attempted to perform an MQOPEN, but WebSphere MQ reported an error.
Use the linked exception to determine the cause of this error. Check that the specified queue and queue manager are defined correctly.

Please find the sonicmq error log and webshere MQ properties document, If I am missing anything please let me know.

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/sonicMQ1.server_5F00_log.txt:320:240][View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/TestQueueManager_5F00_properties.zip:320:240]

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 21-Jun-2017 06:09

Hi Sivarami,

Could you please share complete server log and procedures that are being used to connect MQ.

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 21-Jun-2017 21:28

Hi Anand,

Please find the attached consumer.p, complete server log and below are the debugger trace.

-> handleError jms/impl/errorhndlr.p at line 165  (C:\Progress\OpenEdge\jms\impl\errorhndlr.r)

receive jms/impl/session.p at line 2294  (C:\Progress\OpenEdge\jms\impl\session.r)

receiveFromQueue jms/impl/session.p at line 2204  (C:\Progress\OpenEdge\jms\impl\session.r)

C:\websphereMQJMS\websphereMQ\Consumer.p at line 46  (C:\websphereMQJMS\websphereMQ\Consumer.r)

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/Consumer.p:320:240][View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/0880.sonicMQ1.server.log:320:240]

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 21-Jun-2017 22:46

Hi Sivarami,

Thank you for sharing the files.

By looking at the logs seems that initially you had problem in establishing the connection with queue manger. The reason for this is and from previous conversion it seems that two queue managers SampleQMgr and TestQueueManger are using 1414 port, stop/delete any one of the queue manager. It resolves the problem in establishing the connection. Need to create queue name which is being used in the producer/consumer procedure . You are using "TestQueueManager" as queue name in the consumer that needs to be created.

Thanks,
Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 21-Jun-2017 22:58

Hi Anand,

Thank you for correction.

I have deleted other queue SampleQMgr and currently I have only one queue - TestQueueManger. I have restarted the websphere MQ  explorer also, still i have the same problem.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 21-Jun-2017 23:06

Hi Sivarami,

Create the queue name which is being used in the procedure. Please share the fresh server log file.

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 21-Jun-2017 23:14

Hi Anand,

I am using the same queue name in the procedure, still I have the same issue.Please find the attached server log.

Thanks,

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/6507.sonicMQ1.server.log:320:240]Sivarami 

Posted by Anand Adike on 21-Jun-2017 23:37

Hi Sivarami,

You have provided Queue Manager and Queue name as "TestQueueManger" that may causing the problem. Try create queue name other than queue manager name as "SampleQ1" .

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 21-Jun-2017 23:44

Hi Anand,

I have created queue manager only, do we need to create the queue's separately ?.

If yes from which option we need to create?

Thanks,Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 22-Jun-2017 05:31

Hi Sivarami,

We need create queues after creating Queue Manger. You will find the option expanding Queue Manger to create the queues.

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 22-Jun-2017 05:54

Hi Anand,

There is no expand option , please find the attached screen.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 22-Jun-2017 07:10

Hi Sivarami,

You will find the expand option after starting the Queue Manager, seems you have not started the Queue Manger. After starting the Queue Manger create the queue from Quques> New > Local Queue option.

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 22-Jun-2017 07:25

Hi Anand,

I have started the Queue, please find the status from previous screen.

Do I need to start the queue or connect the Queue?, My Queue is not connected when I am trying to connect it is giving below error.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 22-Jun-2017 07:55

Hi Sivarami,

From the previous screen it shows just created the QueueManger but it is not started. We need to start the QueueManager but not the queue. Start the QueueManger and create the queue and use the same queue in the procedure to produce/consumer the messages.

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 22-Jun-2017 23:33

Hi Anand,

when I try to restart the MQ manager it is saying that it is running, I restarted the MQ manager, MQ explorer and system even though I am unable to expand the queue manager.Please see the below messages for MQ manager status. 

C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin64>strmqm TestQueueManager

WebSphere MQ queue manager running.

C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin64>

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 22-Jun-2017 23:48

Hi Sivarami,

When you start Queue Manager you will get symbol to expand. Please find the below screen shot for reference.

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 22-Jun-2017 23:54

Hi Anand,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Yes your correct.Even I have read in the one of the website also, But I am unable to see that.

Let me reinstall the websphere MQ, I will check and I will let you know.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 23-Jun-2017 00:01

Hi Anand,

Do we have any issue with windows 2012?

WebsphereMQ Version

IBM WebSphere MQ Explorer

Version: 8.0.0.4

(c) Copyright IBM Corporation and other(s) 1994, 2014.

Visit [View:http://www.ibm.com/webspheremq:550:50]

This product is Built on Eclipse™ ( [View:http://www.eclipse.org:550:50] )

windows edition

windows server 2012 R2 Dataceneter

Thanks,Sivarami

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 23-Jun-2017 01:15

Hi Anand,

I have identified the issue , we need run websphere service as a local system account.If we run like this we will be have full permissions.

Please find the screen for the same.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 23-Jun-2017 02:12

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your help. 

Now I am able to complete the testing successfully with QueueManger both IBM MQ and OpenEdge adapter in same machine.

Now I want to connect to remote MQ, Could you please suggest me how can I go ahead and what are all the steps I need to take care.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 23-Jun-2017 03:03

Hi  Sivarami,

In Order to make remote connection with WebSpherMQ follow the below steps:

1) Create Connection factory in WebSphereMQ server
2) Create Client-connection Channel from Channels under Queue Manager
3) Create Client Channel Definition Table (CCDT) and it will be located at <WebSphereMQInstallation>\Qmgrs\RemoteQM\@ipcc\AMQCLCHL.TAB
4) Now, install the WebSphereMQ client on client machine and create .bindings file by providing the location of .TAB file.

Create AdminObjectFinder.java file and specify the location of .bindings file as value to PROVIDER_URL property along with username and password. We can use the INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY value as "com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory". Generate the class file from java and packet that class in jar and provide the generated jar file in pluginclasspath and classpath under [PluginPolicy.Progress.SonicMQ].

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 28-Jun-2017 05:36

Hi Anand,

Thanks.

I am able to createconnection factory and client channel, I am unable to create CCDT.

How to create the Create Client Channel Definition Table (CCDT) and I have AMQCLCHL.TAB file. Please find the attached file for the same.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 28-Jun-2017 05:38

Hi Anand,

I am unable to attach the files here from my office.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 03-Jul-2017 01:52

Hi Sivarami,

Please follow the below thread to create CCDT file to connect WebSphereMQ remotely.

https://community.progress.com/community_groups/openedge_development/f/19/t/30343

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 03-Jul-2017 02:32

Hi Anand,

Thanks.I already gone through this document.

I am facing issue with IBM MQ while connecting the remote MQ. I have followed the below steps to create the remote MQ in MQ explorer.

1. Queue Managers > Add remote queue manager .

2. It is prompted for the Queue manager, entered RMQ1.

3. Selected "connect directly" and click on next.

4. In connection details it is prompted for the IP address, Port and server-connection channel

5. local host/ip address of system as IP address, port as 1420 and "SYSTEM.ADMIN.SVRCONN" as server-connection channel.

6. Click on finish, now i have received this error -

Could not establish a connection to the queue manager - reason 2538. (AMQ4059)

Could not establish a connection to the queue manager - reason 2538. (AMQ4059)

Severity: 10 (Warning)

Explanation: The attempt to connect to the queue manager failed. This could be because the queue manager is incorrectly configured to allow a connection from this system, or the connection has been broken.

Response: Try the operation again. If the error persists, examine the problem determination information to see if any information has been recorded.

If I am missing anything please let me know.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 03-Jul-2017 06:50

Hi Sivarami,

Create the JNDI context from MQ Explorer -> JMS Administered Objects -> Add Initial Context -> Select 'File System'. Provide the any directory path and click on 'Finish', it will create the .bindings file under specified directory. Now, create the Client Connections from Channels section. In order to create it follow the steps mentioned in the below thread.

https://community.progress.com/community_groups/openedge_development/f/19/t/30343

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 05-Jul-2017 01:47

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your help.

Now I am able to create connection factory, but I am unable to find channels from connection factory.

Do I need to create the channels  from Queue Manager? - where I have created the local queue.

Thanks,

Sivarami.

Posted by Anand Adike on 05-Jul-2017 04:41

Hi Sivarami,

In Order to make remote connection with WebSpherMQ follow the below steps:

1) Create Connection factory in WebSphereMQ server
2) Create Client-connection Channel from Channels under Queue Manager (provided the steps to create it in previous conversation)
3) Create Client Channel Definition Table (CCDT) and it will be located at <WebSphereMQInstallation>\Qmgrs\RemoteQM\@ipcc\AMQCLCHL.TAB
4) Now, install the WebSphereMQ client on client machine and create .bindings file by providing the location of .TAB file using below commands.

Syntax:
InitCtx> DEF CF(<connection_factory_name>) + QMGR(<queue_manager_name>) + TRAN(CLIENT) + CHAN(SYSTEM.DEF.SVRCONN) + HOST(<ServerName>) + PORT(<ServerPort>) + CCDTURL(<location of TAB file>)

Example:

InitCtx> DEF CF(RemoteCF) + QMGR(RemoteQM) + TRAN(CLIENT) + CHAN(SYSTEM.DEF.SVRCONN) + HOST(<ServerName>) + PORT(<ServerPort>) + CCDTURL(file:C:/workspace/WMQClient/AMQCLCHL.TAB)

Once .bindings generated, create AdminObjectFinder.java file and specify the location of .bindings file as value to PROVIDER_URL property along with username and password. We can use the INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY value as "com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory". Generate the class file from java and package that class in jar and provide the generated jar file in pluginclasspath and classpath under [PluginPolicy.Progress.SonicMQ].

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 07-Jul-2017 04:49

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your help.

Now I am running the same programs, which are run  for local queue and I am using same queue name for remote Queue also.

Now I am getting the below error message.

Please find the sonicmq log.

S-0001>(Jul 7, 2017 15:12:55:218) 10.242.244.47::sonicMQ1::3620::f9cd250ea34bfa0f:1a15cb38:15d1c38d8b5:-7f97:     Startup Parameters:

jmsServerName:

Point-To-Point    

brokerURL: TestQueueManager

user:

password:

clientID: null

pingInterval:

transactedPublish: false

transactedReceive: false

singleMessageAck: false

symbiontAdapter: false

jmsDomain: true

S-0001>(Jul 7, 2017 15:12:55:218) S-0001: receive message queue size set to 10

S-0001>(Jul 7, 2017 15:12:55:219) S-0001: browse message queue size set to 500

S-0001>(Jul 7, 2017 15:12:55:219) : In SessionContainer()

S-0001>(Jul 7, 2017 15:12:55:219) : Looking up ConnectionFactory in JNDI Object Store

S-0001>(Jul 7, 2017 15:12:55:219) : Connection Factory object not found in JNDI Object Store. Creating using jmsProvider.properties file

S-0001>(Jul 7, 2017 15:12:55:219) : Creating JMS connection factory with Broker URL as [ TestQueueManager ]

S-0001>(Jul 7, 2017 15:12:55:220) : Setting Queue Manager TestQueueManager on Connection Factory Class com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnectionFactory

S-0001>(Jul 7, 2017 15:12:55:220) 10.242.244.47::sonicMQ1::3620::f9cd250ea34bfa0f:1a15cb38:15d1c38d8b5:-7f97: Using connection values: 26,null,true,,true,false,-1,-1,false,0,false,false,,10000,0,30,false,60,0,20,0,,null,null,CTSC00520904801,localhost

S-0001>(Jul 7, 2017 15:12:55:228) 10.242.244.47::sonicMQ1::3620::f9cd250ea34bfa0f:1a15cb38:15d1c38d8b5:-7f97: A JMS session has been created. (9291)

Thread-53>(Jul 7, 2017 15:12:55:236) 10.242.244.47::sonicMQ1::3620::f9cd250ea34bfa0f:1a15cb38:15d1c38d8b5:-7f97: getNextMessage(): Client requests next message.

Thread-51>(Jul 7, 2017 15:12:55:237) 10.242.244.47::sonicMQ1::3620::f9cd250ea34bfa0f:1a15cb38:15d1c38d8b5:-7f97: receive(): Request to receive from: RMQ.

Thread-51>(Jul 7, 2017 15:12:55:239) 10.242.244.47::sonicMQ1::3620::f9cd250ea34bfa0f:1a15cb38:15d1c38d8b5:-7f97

com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedJMSException: JMSWMQ1017: non-local MQ queue 'RMQ' not valid for receiving or browsing.

The MQ queue is not able to be opened, as it is not local to the connected Queue Manager.

Connect to the Queue Manager for which this MQ Queue resides locally.

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.common.internal.Reason.reasonToException(Reason.java:595)

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.common.internal.Reason.createException(Reason.java:215)

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQMessageConsumer.checkJmqiCallSuccess(WMQMessageConsumer.java:213)

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQMessageConsumer.checkJmqiCallSuccess(WMQMessageConsumer.java:261)

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQMessageConsumer.checkJmqiCallSuccess(WMQMessageConsumer.java:153)

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQConsumerShadow.initialize(WMQConsumerShadow.java:1179)

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQSyncConsumerShadow.initialize(WMQSyncConsumerShadow.java:134)

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQMessageConsumer.<init>(WMQMessageConsumer.java:471)

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQSession.createConsumer(WMQSession.java:877)

at com.ibm.msg.client.jms.internal.JmsSessionImpl.createConsumer(JmsSessionImpl.java:993)

at com.ibm.msg.client.jms.internal.JmsSessionImpl.createConsumer(JmsSessionImpl.java:1052)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQSession.createConsumer(MQSession.java:439)

at com.progress.messaging.jms.ListenerCollection.createConsumer(ListenerCollection.java:317)

at com.progress.messaging.jms.ListenerCollection.createListener(ListenerCollection.java:147)

at com.progress.messaging.jms.ListenerCollection.createDestinationListener(ListenerCollection.java:127)

at com.progress.messaging.jms.SessionContainer.receive(SessionContainer.java:795)

at com.progress.messaging.jms.SessionContainer.receive2(SessionContainer.java:825)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at com.progress.javafrom4gl.implementation.MethodHolder.invoke(MethodHolder.java:168)

at com.progress.javafrom4gl.implementation.RequestExecuter$Request.executeRequest(RequestExecuter.java:264)

at com.progress.javafrom4gl.implementation.RequestExecuter.executeRequest(RequestExecuter.java:70)

at com.progress.javafrom4gl.implementation.RequestThread.go(RequestThread.java:63)

at com.progress.javafrom4gl.implementation.RequestThread.run(RequestThread.java:38)

Caused by: com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2045' ('MQRC_OPTION_NOT_VALID_FOR_TYPE').

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.common.internal.Reason.createException(Reason.java:203)

... 24 more

Thread-51>(Jul 7, 2017 15:12:57:437) 10.242.244.47::sonicMQ1::3620::f9cd250ea34bfa0f:1a15cb38:15d1c38d8b5:-7f97: start(): Starting message reception.

Thread-51>(Jul 7, 2017 15:12:57:438) 10.242.244.47::sonicMQ1::3620::f9cd250ea34bfa0f:1a15cb38:15d1c38d8b5:-7f97: start(): Message reception started.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 07-Jul-2017 05:42

Hi Anand,

I have MQ client in other machine (client), Do I need to run the programs from the same machine?

Currently I have the programs and MQ server in same machine. Could you please guide me how test this?

As per MQ expert - I can create the local queue and remote queue in the same server, while connecting to the queue i need to provide the Queue name correspondingly.

If this is the case I am able to test successfully.

Remote queue basically it will not consume the data it will only produce the data.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 10-Jul-2017 02:34

Hi Sivarami,

We need to run the procedures from Client machine. Also, while connecting to MQ Remotely using JNDI approach we need to provide the connection factory name instead of QueueManager. From the logs it look likes you are using QueueManger name to connect MQ remotely using JNDI approach. To over this issue use the connect factory name.

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 13-Jul-2017 01:20

Hi Anand,

Thanks for the correction.

I have mentioned the connection factory name instead of queue manger, Now I am receiving the attached error messages and I have attached the programs also.

I have created and connecting to sonic mq adapter in client machine.

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/6076.sonicMQ1.server.log:320:240][View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/3324.consumer.p:320:240][View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/producer.p:320:240]

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 13-Jul-2017 05:55

Hi Sivarami,

Thank you for sharing the logs.

From the logs it looks like you are not using JNDI approach to connect Remote MQ. If you want to use JNDI approach you should place the AdminObjectFinder.jar file in the classpath. I think you current configuration is to use the local QueueManger but not the Remote MQ. Follow the steps that are mentioned in the earlier conversion to connect remote MQ.

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 13-Jul-2017 23:41

Hi Anand,

Thanks for Quick response.

My Jar file is in class path. Please find AdminServerPlugins.properties file for class file path and Jar file in my client machine.

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/5127.AdminServerPlugins.properties:320:240]

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/7183.AdminObjectFinder.jar:320:240]

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 17-Jul-2017 23:59

Hi Sivarami,

Thank you for sharing the files.

AdminObjectFinder.jar file doesn't contains any classes. Seems you have not included the classes in the jar file. Please include the classes in the jar.

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 18-Jul-2017 00:40

Hi Anand,

Thanks for correcting Jar file, do we need to add class file manually?, If yes I am unable to see the file correctly it seems file contains ascii characters/Junk characters in the file.

I have generated the Jar byusing below commands.

1. Compile AdminObjectFinder.java (command create AdminObjectFinder.class):

%DLC%\jdk\bin\javac AdminObjectFinder.java

2. Pack AdminObjectFinder.class in jar:

%DLC%\jdk\bin\jar CF2 AdminObjectFinder.jar AdminObjectFinder.class

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 18-Jul-2017 00:52

Hi Sivarami,

Follow the below steps to generate the jar file.

Step 1: compile the java file using following command.
javac -cp jms.jar:.: -d . AdminObjectFinder.java

Step 2: Now, generate the jar file with below command.
jar -cvf AdminObjectFinder.jar jmsfromABL

Follow the below link as a reference to connect WebSphereMQ remotely.

https://community.progress.com/community_groups/openedge_development/f/19/t/30343?pi20882=3

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Anand Adike on 18-Jul-2017 00:56

Hi Sivarami,

Follow the below steps to generate the jar file.

Step 1: compile the java file using following command.
javac -cp jms.jar:.: -d . AdminObjectFinder.java

Step 2: Now, generate the jar file with below command.

Please follow the below thread to connect WebSphereMQ remotely.

https://community.progress.com/community_groups/openedge_development/f/19/t/30343?pi20882=3

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 18-Jul-2017 01:13

Hi Anand,

Thanks for quick reply.

I am unable to comiple .java file , please find the error files and Java file as well as.

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/Java_5F00_error.txt:320:240]

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/2577.AdminObjectFinder.java:320:240]

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 18-Jul-2017 03:53

Hi Sivarami,

You need to place the jms.jar file in the CLASSPATH.

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 18-Jul-2017 04:13

Hi Anand,

I have copied jms.jar file path to  my class path.

1. I have added Jar file path to class path.

classpath=C:\Progress\OpenEdge\java\progress.jar,C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar,C:\websphereMQJMS\websphereMQ\AdminObjectFinder.jar,C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\java\lib\jms.jar

2.   classpath=C:\Progress\OpenEdge\java\progress.jar,C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar,C:\websphereMQJMS\websphereMQ\AdminObjectFinder.jar

I have kept jms.jar file in all the three paths.

Even though I am receiving same error messages. This compilation process I am doing server side.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 18-Jul-2017 05:00

Hi Sivarami,

Executed the below command to compile it.

javac -cp C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\java\lib\jms.jar;.; -d . AdminObjectFinder.java

If it doesn't work use the windows short form for "Program Files" directory. To see the windows short form type 'dir /x' in command prompt.

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 18-Jul-2017 05:34

Hi Anand,

Thanks, Now I am able to compile and Jar file generated with below message.

I have copied the Jar file to client machine and i have kept in the class path.Now I am getting the error message "Error connecting to the JMS AppServer service" and please find the below sonic mq server log also.

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_79\bin>jar -cvf AdminObjectFinder.jar C:\webspher
eMQJMS\websphereMQ\jmsfromABL
added manifest
adding: websphereMQJMS/websphereMQ/jmsfromABL/(in = 0) (out= 0)(stored 0%)
adding: websphereMQJMS/websphereMQ/jmsfromABL/AdminObjectFinder.class(in = 2501)
(out= 1128)(deflated 54%)

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_79\bin>

S-0003>(Jul 18, 2017 15:57:10:254) 192.168.56.1::sonicMQ1::3620::8db5864cb9386a5e:411b3247:15d553a9949:-7feb: Startup Parameters:
jmsServerName:
Point-To-Point
brokerURL: CF2
user:
password:
pingInterval:

S-0003>(Jul 18, 2017 15:57:10:254) S-0003: receive message queue size set to 10
S-0003>(Jul 18, 2017 15:57:10:256) S-0003: browse message queue size set to 500
S-0003>(Jul 18, 2017 15:57:10:256) : In SessionContainer()
S-0003>(Jul 18, 2017 15:57:10:257) : Looking up ConnectionFactory in JNDI Object Store
S-0003>(Jul 18, 2017 15:57:10:257) : Connection Factory object not found in JNDI Object Store. Creating using jmsProvider.properties file
S-0003>(Jul 18, 2017 15:57:10:257) : Creating JMS connection factory with Broker URL as [ CF2 ]
S-0003>(Jul 18, 2017 15:57:10:262) : Setting Queue Manager CF2 on Connection Factory Class com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnectionFactory
S-0003>(Jul 18, 2017 15:57:10:263) 192.168.56.1::sonicMQ1::3620::8db5864cb9386a5e:411b3247:15d553a9949:-7feb: Using connection values: 26,null,true,,true,false,-1,-1,false,0,false,false,,10000,0,30,false,60,0,20,0,,null,null,PC302075,localhost
S-0003>(Jul 18, 2017 15:57:10:265) 192.168.56.1::sonicMQ1::3620::8db5864cb9386a5e:411b3247:15d553a9949:-7feb
com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedJMSException: JMSFMQ6312: An exception occurred in the Java(tm) MQI.
The Java(tm) MQI has thrown an exception describing the problem.
See the linked exception for further information.
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
at com.ibm.msg.client.commonservices.j2se.NLSServices.createException(NLSServices.java:311)
at com.ibm.msg.client.commonservices.nls.NLSServices.createException(NLSServices.java:225)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.factories.WMQConnectionFactory.createV7ProviderConnection(WMQConnectionFactory.java:6852)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.factories.WMQConnectionFactory.createProviderConnection(WMQConnectionFactory.java:6221)
at com.ibm.msg.client.jms.admin.JmsConnectionFactoryImpl._createConnection(JmsConnectionFactoryImpl.java:285)
at com.ibm.msg.client.jms.admin.JmsConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(JmsConnectionFactoryImpl.java:233)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnectionFactory.createCommonConnection(MQConnectionFactory.java:6016)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnectionFactory.createConnection(MQConnectionFactory.java:6041)
at com.progress.messaging.jms.SessionContainer.createConnection(SessionContainer.java:1519)
at com.progress.messaging.jms.SessionContainer.init(SessionContainer.java:303)
at com.progress.messaging.jms.JmsConnection.<init>(JmsConnection.java:39)
at com.progress.messaging.jms.jms._connect(jms.java:306)
at com.progress.javafrom4gl.implementation.JavaServlet.<init>(JavaServlet.java:81)
at com.progress.javafrom4gl.implementation.ServiceImpl.createConnectionServlet(ServiceImpl.java:106)
at com.progress.ubroker.broker.ubServerThreadIPC.write(ubServerThreadIPC.java:433)
at com.progress.ubroker.broker.ubASserverThread.processConnect(ubASserverThread.java:574)
at com.progress.ubroker.broker.ubServerThread.processEvent(ubServerThread.java:1210)
at com.progress.ubroker.broker.ubServerThread.mainline(ubServerThread.java:479)
at com.progress.ubroker.broker.ubServerThread.run(ubServerThread.java:356)
Caused by: com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException: CC=2;RC=2495;AMQ8568: The native JNI library 'mqjbnd64' was not found. For a client installation this is expected. [3=mqjbnd64]
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.local.LocalMQ.loadLib(LocalMQ.java:1202)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.local.LocalMQ$1.run(LocalMQ.java:272)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.local.LocalMQ.initialise_inner(LocalMQ.java:260)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.local.LocalMQ.initialise(LocalMQ.java:223)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.local.LocalMQ.<init>(LocalMQ.java:1255)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.local.LocalServer.<init>(LocalServer.java:219)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiEnvironment.getInstance(JmqiEnvironment.java:656)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiEnvironment.getMQI(JmqiEnvironment.java:590)
at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.factories.WMQConnectionFactory.createV7ProviderConnection(WMQConnectionFactory.java:6844)
... 16 more
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no mqjbnd64 in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1867)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:870)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1122)
at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.local.LocalMQ.loadLib(LocalMQ.java:1146)
... 29 more

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 18-Jul-2017 06:26

Hi Sivrami,

Please follow the below thread to resolve this issue.

community.progress.com/.../30343

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 19-Jul-2017 07:49

Hi Anand,

Thanks for providing the link.

I have gone through the link and I have followed all the steps as per the link, still I have the same error. I didn't find what exactly I am missing.

I am able to connect the Remote Queue in one case.

This program I am running from client machine. Instead of localhost if I give remote machine IP and instead of connection factory if I gave Queue manager name I am able to connect remote queue. 

RUN jms/jmssession.p PERSISTENT SET ptpsession ("-H localhost -S 3620 -AppService AD.sonicMQ1 -DirectConnect"). /* Instead of localhost if I give remote machine IP */

RUN setBrokerURL      IN ptpsession (INPUT "TestQueueManager"). /* instead of connection factory if I gave Queue manager name */

RUN sendToQueue IN ptpsession ("RMQ", messageH, ?, ?, ?). /* remote queue name */

But when I am following Connection factory approach I am unable to connect to Remote Queue.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 19-Jul-2017 07:55

Hi Anand,

Today again I am unable to attach the files.

.binding file content

#This file is used by the JNDI FSContext.

#Wed Jul 19 16:26:39 IST 2017
CF2/RefAddr/119/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/38/Type=BQM
CF2/RefAddr/76/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/36/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/85/Type=XMSC_WMQ_MSG_COMP
CF2/RefAddr/58/Content=true
CF2/RefAddr/45/Type=CLINT
CF2/RefAddr/109/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/92/Type=XMSC_WMQ_PROCESS_DURATION
CF2/RefAddr/95/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/121/Type=XMSC_WMQ_SEND_EXIT
CF2/RefAddr/112/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/99/Type=XMSC_RTT_PROXY_HOSTNAME
CF2/RefAddr/29/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/47/Content=false
CF2/RefAddr/128/Type=XMSC_WMQ_CONNECTION_NAME_LIST_INT
CF2/RefAddr/84/Content=1000
CF2/RefAddr/91/Content=1
CF2/RefAddr/29/Content=1800
CF2/RefAddr/4/Type=PORT
CF2/RefAddr/36/Content=SYSTEM.JMS.ND.SUBSCRIBER.QUEUE
CF2/RefAddr/80/Content=true
CF2/RefAddr/99/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/59/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/18/Content=5000
CF2/RefAddr/25/Content=true
CF2/RefAddr/105/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/62/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/22/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/54/Type=NOTIFY
CF2/RefAddr/6/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/14/Content=0
CF2/FactoryName=com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnectionFactoryFactory
CF2/RefAddr/14/Type=SRC
CF2/RefAddr/115/Content=false
CF2/RefAddr/61/Type=XMSC_WMQ_CONNECTION_TAG
CF2/RefAddr/92/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/55/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/68/Type=XMSC_WMQ_MESSAGE_SELECTION
CF2/RefAddr/15/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/104/Content=7
CF2/RefAddr/111/Content=-1
CF2/RefAddr/2/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/21/Type=MBS
CF2/RefAddr/128/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/100/Content=25
CF2/RefAddr/85/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/45/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/104/Type=version
CF2/RefAddr/70/Type=XMSC_CLIENT_ID
CF2/RefAddr/77/Type=XMSC_WMQ_CONNECT_OPTIONS
CF2/RefAddr/111/Type=XMSC_ASYNC_EXCEPTIONS
CF2/RefAddr/4/Content=1422
CF2/RefAddr/121/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/78/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/118/Type=XMSC_WMQ_TEMPORARY_MODEL
CF2/RefAddr/30/Type=CRSHOSTS
CF2/RefAddr/38/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/89/Content=5000
CF2/RefAddr/37/Type=CCSUB
CF2/RefAddr/41/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/84/Type=XMSC_WMQ_MAX_BUFFER_SIZE
CF2/RefAddr/0/Content=7
CF2/RefAddr/78/Content=true
CF2/RefAddr/68/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/114/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/44/Type=CL
CF2/RefAddr/71/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/67/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/91/Type=XMSC_CONNECTION_TYPE
CF2/RefAddr/120/Type=XMSC_WMQ_BROKER_CONTROLQ
CF2/RefAddr/98/Type=XMSC_RTT_PROXY_PORT
CF2/RefAddr/127/Type=XMSC_WMQ_QMGR_CCSID
CF2/RefAddr/49/Content=443
CF2/RefAddr/56/Content=file\:C\:/JNDI-Directory/AMQCLCHL.TAB
CF2/RefAddr/3/Type=HOST
CF2/RefAddr/38/Content=
CF2/RefAddr/45/Content=3600000
CF2/ClassName=com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnectionFactory
CF2/RefAddr/107/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/64/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/24/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/8/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/109/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/27/Content=file\:C\:/JNDI-Directory/AMQCLCHL.TAB
CF2/RefAddr/34/Content=SYSTEM.BROKER.CONTROL.QUEUE
CF2/RefAddr/41/Content=25
CF2/RefAddr/53/Type=PROCDUR
CF2/RefAddr/16/Content=false
CF2/RefAddr/23/Content=
CF2/RefAddr/30/Content=10.242.244.47(1422)
CF2/RefAddr/94/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/13/Type=SCALD
CF2/RefAddr/100/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/17/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/60/Type=wildcardFormat
CF2/RefAddr/12/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/20/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/67/Type=multicast
CF2/RefAddr/4/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/9/Content=NONE
CF2/RefAddr/120/Content=SYSTEM.BROKER.CONTROL.QUEUE
CF2/RefAddr/20/Type=WCFMT
CF2/RefAddr/87/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/47/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/90/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/50/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/10/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/103/Type=XMSC_WMQ_MESSAGE_RETENTION
CF2/RefAddr/29/Type=CRT
CF2/RefAddr/76/Type=XMSC_WMQ_RECEIVE_EXIT_INIT
CF2/RefAddr/123/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/80/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/110/Type=XMSC_WMQ_CCDTURL
CF2/RefAddr/43/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/117/Type=XMSC_WMQ_LOCAL_ADDRESS
CF2/RefAddr/36/Type=BSUB
CF2/RefAddr/98/Content=443
CF2/RefAddr/83/Type=XMSC_WMQ_CONNECTION_MODE
CF2/RefAddr/116/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/73/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/87/Content=SYSTEM.DEF.SVRCONN
CF2/RefAddr/33/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/43/Type=SUBST
CF2/RefAddr/90/Type=XMSC_WMQ_RECEIVE_ISOLATION
CF2/RefAddr/69/Content=1
CF2/RefAddr/83/Content=1
CF2/RefAddr/97/Type=XMSC_WMQ_OUTCOME_NOTIFICATION
CF2/RefAddr/126/Type=XMSC_WMQ_SECURITY_EXIT_INIT
CF2/RefAddr/2/Type=QMGR
CF2/RefAddr/66/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/26/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/9/Type=MC
CF2/RefAddr/129/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/54/Content=true
CF2/RefAddr/61/Content=[B@3e1d9ea
CF2/RefAddr/118/Content=SYSTEM.DEFAULT.MODEL.QUEUE
CF2/RefAddr/52/Type=RCVISOL
CF2/RefAddr/43/Content=1
CF2/RefAddr/50/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/59/Type=XMSC_WMQ_HEADER_COMP
CF2/RefAddr/96/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/56/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/102/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/107/Content=60000
CF2/RefAddr/19/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/32/Content=
CF2/RefAddr/12/Type=SCC
CF2/RefAddr/19/Type=PVER
CF2/RefAddr/66/Type=brokerVersion
CF2/RefAddr/21/Content=10
CF2/RefAddr/89/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/49/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/10/Content=\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000
CF2/RefAddr/52/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/12/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/102/Type=XMSC_WMQ_CF_DESCRIPTION
CF2/RefAddr/7/Content=true
CF2/RefAddr/109/Type=XMSC_WMQ_SSL_KEY_RESETCOUNT
CF2/RefAddr/125/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/28/Type=CROPT
CF2/RefAddr/82/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/75/Type=XMSC_WMQ_TEMP_TOPIC_PREFIX
CF2/RefAddr/3/Content=10.242.244.47
CF2/RefAddr/116/Type=XMSC_WMQ_CLEANUP_INTERVAL
CF2/RefAddr/35/Type=BPUB
CF2/RefAddr/82/Type=XMSC_WMQ_SPARSE_SUBSCRIPTIONS
CF2/RefAddr/118/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/75/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/35/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/89/Type=XMSC_WMQ_POLLING_INTERVAL
CF2/RefAddr/96/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/42/Type=SRI
CF2/RefAddr/49/Type=PPORT
CF2/RefAddr/96/Type=XMSC_WMQ_SEND_CHECK_COUNT
CF2/RefAddr/85/Content=[0]
CF2/RefAddr/92/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/125/Type=XMSC_WMQ_BROKER_QMGR
CF2/RefAddr/111/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/28/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/37/Content=SYSTEM.JMS.ND.CC.SUBSCRIBER.QUEUE
CF2/RefAddr/1/Type=TRAN
CF2/RefAddr/74/Content=1800
CF2/RefAddr/31/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/81/Content=true
CF2/RefAddr/8/Type=HC
CF2/RefAddr/19/Content=unspecified
CF2/RefAddr/26/Content=-1
CF2/RefAddr/63/Content=1
CF2/RefAddr/98/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/58/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/51/Type=MBSZ
CF2/RefAddr/15/Content=false
CF2/RefAddr/104/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/127/Content=819
CF2/RefAddr/61/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/58/Type=BVERU
CF2/RefAddr/52/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/21/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/5/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/116/Content=3600000
CF2/RefAddr/11/Type=CTO
CF2/RefAddr/18/Type=PINT
CF2/RefAddr/65/Type=XMSC_WMQ_SSL_SOCKET_FACTORY
CF2/RefAddr/105/Content=20
CF2/RefAddr/112/Content=1
CF2/RefAddr/54/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/14/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/1/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/101/Type=XMSC_WMQ_SECURITY_EXIT
CF2/RefAddr/127/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/84/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/108/Type=XMSC_CONNECTION_TYPE_NAME
CF2/RefAddr/44/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/130/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/27/Type=CCDTURL
CF2/RefAddr/74/Type=XMSC_WMQ_CLIENT_RECONNECT_TIMEOUT
CF2/RefAddr/5/Content=SYSTEM.DEF.SVRCONN
CF2/RefAddr/115/Type=XMSC_WMQ_OPT_PUB
CF2/RefAddr/1/Content=1
CF2/RefAddr/34/Type=BCON
CF2/RefAddr/77/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/37/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/81/Type=XMSC_WMQ_TARGET_CLIENT_MATCHING
CF2/RefAddr/79/Content=10
CF2/RefAddr/40/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/88/Type=XMSC_WMQ_TEMP_Q_PREFIX
CF2/RefAddr/68/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/41/Type=PAI
CF2/RefAddr/48/Type=MCAST
CF2/RefAddr/113/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/70/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/95/Type=XMSC_WMQ_CLONE_SUPPORT
CF2/RefAddr/57/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/124/Type=XMSC_WMQ_SEND_EXIT_INIT
CF2/RefAddr/39/Content=
CF2/RefAddr/0/Type=VER
CF2/RefAddr/46/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/7/Type=MNS
CF2/RefAddr/90/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/28/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/35/Content=SYSTEM.BROKER.DEFAULT.STREAM
CF2/RefAddr/106/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/63/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/23/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/50/Type=DAUTH
CF2/RefAddr/7/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/17/Content=true
CF2/RefAddr/24/Content=5000
CF2/RefAddr/57/Type=BVER
CF2/RefAddr/13/Content=1
CF2/RefAddr/10/Type=CT
CF2/RefAddr/20/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/125/Content=
CF2/RefAddr/93/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/17/Type=UCP
CF2/RefAddr/16/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/64/Type=XMSC_WMQ_BROKER_SUBQ
CF2/RefAddr/114/Content=SYSTEM.JMS.ND.CC.SUBSCRIBER.QUEUE
CF2/RefAddr/3/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/103/Content=1
CF2/RefAddr/24/Type=RINT
CF2/RefAddr/129/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/110/Content=file\:C\:/JNDI-Directory/AMQCLCHL.TAB
CF2/RefAddr/86/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/46/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/100/Type=XMSC_WMQ_PUB_ACK_INTERVAL
CF2/RefAddr/107/Type=XMSC_WMQ_STATUS_REFRESH_INTERVAL
CF2/RefAddr/26/Type=AEX
CF2/RefAddr/73/Type=XMSC_WMQ_RECEIVE_EXIT
CF2/RefAddr/122/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/79/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/39/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/114/Type=XMSC_WMQ_BROKER_CC_SUBQ
CF2/RefAddr/42/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/33/Type=MRET
CF2/RefAddr/80/Type=XMSC_WMQ_USE_CONNECTION_POOLING
CF2/RefAddr/87/Type=XMSC_WMQ_CHANNEL
CF2/RefAddr/88/Content=
CF2/RefAddr/69/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/115/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/40/Type=MSEL
CF2/RefAddr/72/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/77/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/32/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/47/Type=SSUBS
CF2/RefAddr/94/Type=XMSC_WMQ_SSL_CIPHER_SUITE
CF2/RefAddr/59/Content=[0]
CF2/RefAddr/123/Type=XMSC_WMQ_SSL_PEER_NAME
CF2/RefAddr/66/Content=-1
CF2/RefAddr/48/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/55/Content=false
CF2/RefAddr/108/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/62/Content=SYSTEM.BROKER.DEFAULT.STREAM
CF2/RefAddr/6/Type=CCS
CF2/RefAddr/65/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/25/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/9/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/130/Type=XMSC_WMQ_SSL_FIPS_REQUIRED
CF2/RefAddr/119/Content=5000
CF2/RefAddr/44/Content=1
CF2/RefAddr/51/Content=1000
CF2/RefAddr/56/Type=CCDTURL
CF2/RefAddr/108/Content=com.ibm.msg.client.wmq
CF2/RefAddr/33/Content=1
CF2/RefAddr/40/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/95/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/101/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/18/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/22/Content=1
CF2/RefAddr/16/Type=SPAG
CF2/RefAddr/63/Type=XMSC_WMQ_SHARE_CONV_ALLOWED
CF2/RefAddr/11/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/130/Content=false
CF2/RefAddr/88/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/48/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/23/Type=LA
CF2/RefAddr/91/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/8/Content=NONE
CF2/RefAddr/51/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/11/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/106/Type=XMSC_WMQ_PROVIDER_VERSION
CF2/RefAddr/25/Type=TCM
CF2/RefAddr/72/Type=XMSC_WMQ_SSL_CERT_STORES_COL
CF2/RefAddr/124/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/81/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/79/Type=XMSC_WMQ_MSG_BATCH_SIZE
CF2/RefAddr/113/Type=XMSC_WMQ_SYNCPOINT_ALL_GETS
CF2/RefAddr/32/Type=TQPFX
CF2/RefAddr/39/Type=TTP
CF2/RefAddr/86/Type=XMSC_WMQ_CLIENT_RECONNECT_OPTIONS
CF2/RefAddr/117/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/97/Content=true
CF2/RefAddr/74/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/34/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/120/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/86/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/46/Type=CLS
CF2/RefAddr/93/Content=TestQueueManager
CF2/RefAddr/93/Type=XMSC_WMQ_QUEUE_MANAGER
CF2/RefAddr/122/Type=XMSC_WMQ_SSL_CERT_STORES_STR
CF2/RefAddr/75/Content=
CF2/RefAddr/129/Type=XMSC_RTT_DIRECT_AUTH
CF2/RefAddr/82/Content=false
CF2/RefAddr/110/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/67/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/27/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/5/Type=CHAN
CF2/RefAddr/64/Content=SYSTEM.JMS.ND.SUBSCRIBER.QUEUE
CF2/RefAddr/30/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/71/Content=1
CF2/RefAddr/128/Content=10.242.244.47(1422)
CF2/RefAddr/53/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/60/Content=0
CF2/RefAddr/97/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/55/Type=OPTPUB
CF2/RefAddr/57/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/103/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/117/Content=
CF2/RefAddr/60/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/42/Content=60000
CF2/RefAddr/106/Content=unspecified
CF2/RefAddr/15/Type=SFIPS
CF2/RefAddr/113/Content=false
CF2/RefAddr/31/Content=SYSTEM.DEFAULT.MODEL.QUEUE
CF2/RefAddr/62/Type=XMSC_WMQ_BROKER_PUBQ
CF2/RefAddr/69/Type=XMSC_WMQ_CLEANUP_LEVEL
CF2/RefAddr/53/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/13/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/22/Type=FIQ
CF2/RefAddr/0/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/105/Type=XMSC_ADMIN_OBJECT_TYPE
CF2/RefAddr/126/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/83/Encoding=String
CF2/RefAddr/6/Content=819
CF2/RefAddr/71/Type=XMSC_WMQ_SUBSCRIPTION_STORE
CF2/RefAddr/78/Type=XMSC_WMQ_MAP_NAME_STYLE
CF2/RefAddr/2/Content=TestQueueManager
CF2/RefAddr/112/Type=failIfQuiesce
CF2/RefAddr/119/Type=XMSC_WMQ_RESCAN_INTERVAL
CF2/RefAddr/31/Type=TM

.tab file content

AMQR2 6 SYSTEM.DEF.CLNTCONN 2 p
< ÿÉš;° ÿÉš; @
è , ” € ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ýÿÿÿýÿÿÿ
ÿÉš;ÿÉš; ˆ o:Y 2 channel1 TestQueueManager channel1 @ channel1 , ” € ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
*# rxSY

.Jar file content

PK À…óJ META-INF/þÊ PK PK À…óJ META-INF/MANIFEST.MFóMÌËLK-.Ñ K-*ÎÌϳR0Ô3àår.JM,IMÑuª ˜ëÄ›[*hø%&ç¤*8çä%– •kòrñr PK·Œq‰C D PK
¼|òJ & websphereMQJMS/websphereMQ/jmsfromABL/PK —…óJ = websphereMQJMS/websphereMQ/jmsfromABL/AdminObjectFinder.classUkSÛF= ã 1oHÀ váiBÃ3@±“JJKÛ[-¹²œþþˆ~m;-LËL'Ÿú¡ÿ©ž•Ø؁´ã‘öz÷ÞsÏ={wõ×?¿ÿ`¶÷0Sƒ»øXÁS*1£bVÅœ4çU,¨XT±¤â™Še+
V}¨Ã'µXCLA\Ás/¼Tði Ö±¡à3Z%ʦ_©ø\Ž[>|/l«øJÁ×
¾QðZ@IX¦£:-kûÚ[í0bjiÃÜ‹Ì{óQêiÃ4œÊ¾þMªy+©Ô¯¦Ï¥wt{CÛIqÆ·x˜Ð3Ža™Yö=ÝÙ°2F‚8¦ž³KZ±ì#±>7U$¥1Ϻc3]´?Ÿ}?”‹z /szNÿ åãÚDÐ2x®Á+…R  ¨gu<ø2Ià溣%bZÆÕÑÝÉ×ÜLË¥}=–ëFÛuŒZгŽaj’@èšØg²ñ­[9;¡/rK[f“l†ç;û¬tÉ0“º–q~<@¯=¸/Ðèbç#YÖ²o¯:ålØk¥ð®'PX¶‘¡¥Zö^xßÌpÆÑm.ëÙpÜõÍw]^R?v@!Û
Á2¶õ֐Dr6‘ZwÉs*2?µ½_XZ0l=¿]…AY=‘³ çˆÑ†™02’DõãÉቑI`YÏ„­'uSòe7ûbYÛŸNßÏ×v~NV¼¢òÄ¥2Iº»ØËC_ÕÔE.ïkíÎ+ºŽñRŽ³-q·ûüH*x㇁}Jv¹ærFŠ‚
ÔºñAî„ôã ©=hZNp×ʙɠa¥ÈÁuæÕÃ~¤ATˏ¾-b‘oÙZwôКËö›ÀmÎìÚVzvn-RÒl d½Q(¿×6çeò’Êäè4QØó^d´t¦¿tŠÝ–-n騼úšÊݐ줔eä2½ï=i—r”µ~”uô4y[’w³çmX‘Œvˆ¡kiyk™Œn&†®IQ´¥TË›"û¾RÇèY·gäwAž'EA›ËeÜä÷ê.?\€à-…ïTà!ÿ}‡*ZÀÜÀ Ä€ø§¨Ü:AÕZ(p#P}åU( j<èõà¦4NQ·:A=ã~r³ôñÝ‹¾›‰ÜH«·Ð†´3щQtaÝè§Wcšù ”g4̱’c@Ä~AEè74TànÅ<ÏPçzÜ£gXU!Ò †®F
”"õѳŸHEHaDòHR-©R]!NãJ5GÐÿ,ú#>˜_¸Ñß3Ç ŽODLÄ/âCBz‡¦Ø虪ú-§h¥ômöct„ø:ù:ÆícÜ!e~Ó)d'©UÈ,‹áÊ(ê1FÁÇé¥×$î`ŠÖ4WÁÒ*ÿF›‚Ç
FçŒumF°«„`÷ ø”ÿf¹2O‚$¸HŸz=#Áe\-"8Y@PÒ¿BÿàeýãEúOÓ®À“PKõ^³¦b  PK À…óJ META-INF/þÊ PK À…óJ·Œq‰C D = META-INF/MANIFEST.MFPK

¼|òJ &  websphereMQJMS/websphereMQ/jmsfromABL/PK —…óJõ^³¦b  = websphereMQJMS/websphereMQ/jmsfromABL/AdminObjectFinder.classPK < Ó

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 20-Jul-2017 00:34

Hi Sivarami,

While creating the client channel need to specify the IP address of the client machine in order connect remotely.

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 20-Jul-2017 01:17

Hi Anand,

Thanks for identifying the issue.

In the "Connection Name" I am proving - server IP (port) - i.e 10.242.244.47(1414).

In the "Local communication address" - client IP (port number range) - i.e 10.141.12.104(1000,2000)

Hope it will be ok.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 26-Jul-2017 03:00

Hi Anand,

Sorry for the late confirmation.

I have added the client IP address in channel creation and I have regenerated the .bindings and .jar file by using the latest .tab file.After generating these files I have restarted the progress admin server and SonicMQ adapter also. while restarting the MQ adapter I have received the below errors in server log.

Main  >======================================================================

Main  >(Jul 26, 2017 13:14:39:392) C:\OpenEdge\WRK\sonicMQ1.server.log opened.

Main  >(Jul 26, 2017 13:14:39:393) : Starts Adapter server logging.

Main  >(Jul 26, 2017 13:14:39:393) : LoggingLevel set to = 5

Main  >(Jul 26, 2017 13:14:39:393) : The system property: sonicMQExtensions is set to  false

Main  >(Jul 26, 2017 13:14:39:393) : The classpath is set to  C:\Progress\OpenEdge\java\progress.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar;C:\websphereMQJMS\websphereMQ\AdminObjectFinder.jar

Main  >(Jul 26, 2017 13:14:39:756) : Reading jmsProvider.properties from location : C:\Progress\OpenEdge\properties\jmsProvider.properties

Main  >: A public jmsfromABL.AdminObjectFinder class was not found.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 26-Jul-2017 03:40

Hi Sivarami,

AdminObjectFinder.jar is missing in classpath and pluginclasspath under [PluginPolicy.Progress.SonicMQ] section in AdminServerPlugins.properties file. Add the jar and restart the Progress AdminServer.

Thanks,
Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 26-Jul-2017 07:03

Hi Anand,

I have the file in classpath please find the below classpath details.

pluginclasspath=C:\Progress\OpenEdge\java\progress.jar,C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar,C:\websphereMQJMS\websphereMQ\AdminObjectFinder.jar

classpath=C:\Progress\OpenEdge\java\progress.jar,C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar,C:\websphereMQJMS\websphereMQ\AdminObjectFinder.jar

jvmargs=-DsonicMQExtensions=false -DjmsProvider=WebSphereMQ

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 04-Aug-2017 04:41

Hi Anand,

Do I need to change anything in my classpath?

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 07-Aug-2017 03:31

Hi Sivarami,

Please make sure that classes are available in AdminObjectFinder.jar and add the jar in classpath.

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 08-Aug-2017 02:05

Hi Anand,

Thanks  for the update.

Here the issues seems to be my Jar file is not picking. I have changed the class path to like below.

pluginclasspath=C:\JNDI-Directory\AdminObjectFinder.jar,C:\Progress\OpenEdge\java\progress.jar,C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar

classpath=C:\JNDI-Directory\AdminObjectFinder.jar,C:\Progress\OpenEdge\java\progress.jar,C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar

jvmargs=-DsonicMQExtensions=false -DjmsProvider=WebSphereMQ

After changing my class path also I am getting the same error message. Whatever we are adding before progress.jar these are not picking.

Main  >(Aug 8, 2017 11:33:47:505) C:\OpenEdge\WRK\sonicMQ1.server.log opened.

Main  >(Aug 8, 2017 11:33:47:506) : Starts Adapter server logging.

Main  >(Aug 8, 2017 11:33:47:506) : LoggingLevel set to = 5

Main  >(Aug 8, 2017 11:33:47:506) : The system property: sonicMQExtensions is set to  false

Main  >(Aug 8, 2017 11:33:47:506) : The classpath is set to  C:\Progress\OpenEdge\java\progress.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar;C:\JNDI-Directory\AdminObjectFinder.jar

Main  >(Aug 8, 2017 11:33:47:541) : Reading jmsProvider.properties from location : C:\Progress\OpenEdge\properties\jmsProvider.properties

Main  >(Aug 8, 2017 11:44:08:250) C:\OpenEdge\WRK\sonicMQ1.server.log opened.

Main  >(Aug 8, 2017 11:44:08:250) : Starts Adapter server logging.

Main  >(Aug 8, 2017 11:44:08:250) : LoggingLevel set to = 5

Main  >(Aug 8, 2017 11:44:08:250) : The system property: sonicMQExtensions is set to  false

Main  >(Aug 8, 2017 11:44:08:251) : The classpath is set to  C:\Progress\OpenEdge\java\progress.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar

Main  >(Aug 8, 2017 11:44:08:332) : Reading jmsProvider.properties from location : C:\Progress\OpenEdge\properties\jmsProvider.properties

I have one doubt - In the SonicMQ1 service  we have added "adapter.progress.jms" name to AppService Name List, where can i find this file or service?

What is the hierarchy to pick the jmsfromABL.AdminObjectFinder.jar file?

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 09-Aug-2017 00:30

Hi Anand,

Please find files, which are extracted from Jar.

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/AdminObjectFinder.zip:320:240]

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 09-Aug-2017 00:32

Hi Sivarami,

Could you please share the AdminObjectFinder.jar that you are configured in AdminServerPlugins.properties file.

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 09-Aug-2017 00:34

Hi Anand,

Please find the attached Jar file.

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/3343.AdminObjectFinder.Jar:320:240]

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 09-Aug-2017 00:39

Hi Sivarami,

AdminObjectFinder.jar contains invalid package name for the classes. Use the following command to compile and create the jar file.

javac -cp jms.jar;.; -d . AdminObjectFinder.java

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 09-Aug-2017 02:52

Hi Anand,

Thanks lot for your help.

W e need to follow the below steps to generate the Jar file.

1. Go to the command prompt.

2. Go to the path where we have .java program then run the below commands.

javac -cp jms.jar;.; -d . AdminObjectFinder.java

Now my error - "class not found" has been resolved.

Now I am receiving the other when I am running the programs from client machine. Please find the attached consumer program and the log file.

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/7573.consumer.p:320:240][View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/0640.sonicMQ1.server.log:320:240]

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 09-Aug-2017 06:52

Hi Sivarami,

Please find the attached recorded video on WebSphere MQ remote queue setup.

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/WebSphereMQ-Remote-Queue-Configuration.mp4:320:240]

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 10-Aug-2017 01:21

Hi Anand,

Thanks for the file.

I am almost done, but I am getting the security authentication error. Please find the below log for the same.

While creating the Channel Authentication Records I have mentioned MCA UserID  as "Administrator".

In the AdminObjectFinder.java program.

env.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, "");  // This i have mentioned as my server login userid and password.

env.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, "");

Main  >(Aug 10, 2017 11:11:14:888) C:\OpenEdge\WRK\sonicMQ1.server.log opened.

Main  >(Aug 10, 2017 11:11:14:889) : Starts Adapter server logging.

Main  >(Aug 10, 2017 11:11:14:889) : LoggingLevel set to = 5

Main  >(Aug 10, 2017 11:11:14:889) : The system property: sonicMQExtensions is set to  false

Main  >(Aug 10, 2017 11:11:14:889) : The classpath is set to  C:\Progress\OpenEdge\java\progress.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar;C:\Users\492839\websphereMQJMS\AdminObjectFinder.jar

Main  >(Aug 10, 2017 11:11:15:038) : Reading jmsProvider.properties from location : C:\Progress\OpenEdge\properties\jmsProvider.properties

Main  >: The AdminObjectFinder.getTopicConnectionFactory method is used for finding the TopicConnectionFactory object. (9301)

Main  >: The AdminObjectFinder.getQueueConnectionFactory method is used for finding the QueueConnectionFactory object. (9303)

Main  >: The AdminObjectFinder.getTopic method is used for finding the Topic objects. (9305)

Main  >: The AdminObjectFinder.getQueue method is used for finding the Queue objects. (9307)

S-0001>(Aug 10, 2017 11:24:37:074) 192.168.56.1::sonicMQ1::3620::3fe460f6942a13bc:4e0d9c5b:15dcaa928fa:-7fdb:     Startup Parameters:

jmsServerName:

Point-To-Point    

brokerURL: RemoteCF

user:

password:

pingInterval:

S-0001>(Aug 10, 2017 11:24:37:084) S-0001: receive message queue size set to 10

S-0001>(Aug 10, 2017 11:24:37:088) S-0001: browse message queue size set to 500

S-0001>(Aug 10, 2017 11:24:37:089) : In SessionContainer()

S-0001>(Aug 10, 2017 11:24:38:731) : Looking up ConnectionFactory in JNDI Object Store

S-0001>(Aug 10, 2017 11:24:38:731) 192.168.56.1::sonicMQ1::3620::3fe460f6942a13bc:4e0d9c5b:15dcaa928fa:-7fdb: Using connection values: 26,null,true,,true,false,-1,-1,false,0,false,false,,10000,0,30,false,60,0,20,0,,null,null,PC302075,localhost

S-0001>(Aug 10, 2017 11:24:39:447) 192.168.56.1::sonicMQ1::3620::3fe460f6942a13bc:4e0d9c5b:15dcaa928fa:-7fdb

com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedJMSSecurityException: JMSWMQ2021: The security authentication was not valid that was supplied for QueueManager 'SampleQM' with connection mode 'Client' and supplied CCDT URL 'file:C:/Users/492839/websphereMQJMS/AMQCLCHL.TAB', see linked exception for more information.

Please check if the supplied username and password are correct on the QueueManager to which you are connecting.

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.common.internal.Reason.reasonToException(Reason.java:514)

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.common.internal.Reason.createException(Reason.java:214)

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQConnection.<init>(WMQConnection.java:406)

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.factories.WMQConnectionFactory.createV7ProviderConnection(WMQConnectionFactory.java:6865)

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.factories.WMQConnectionFactory.createProviderConnection(WMQConnectionFactory.java:6221)

at com.ibm.msg.client.jms.admin.JmsConnectionFactoryImpl._createConnection(JmsConnectionFactoryImpl.java:285)

at com.ibm.msg.client.jms.admin.JmsConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(JmsConnectionFactoryImpl.java:233)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnectionFactory.createCommonConnection(MQConnectionFactory.java:6016)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnectionFactory.createConnection(MQConnectionFactory.java:6041)

at com.progress.messaging.jms.SessionContainer.createConnection(SessionContainer.java:1519)

at com.progress.messaging.jms.SessionContainer.init(SessionContainer.java:303)

at com.progress.messaging.jms.JmsConnection.<init>(JmsConnection.java:39)

at com.progress.messaging.jms.jms._connect(jms.java:306)

at com.progress.javafrom4gl.implementation.JavaServlet.<init>(JavaServlet.java:81)

at com.progress.javafrom4gl.implementation.ServiceImpl.createConnectionServlet(ServiceImpl.java:106)

at com.progress.ubroker.broker.ubServerThreadIPC.write(ubServerThreadIPC.java:433)

at com.progress.ubroker.broker.ubASserverThread.processConnect(ubASserverThread.java:574)

at com.progress.ubroker.broker.ubServerThread.processEvent(ubServerThread.java:1210)

at com.progress.ubroker.broker.ubServerThread.mainline(ubServerThread.java:479)

at com.progress.ubroker.broker.ubServerThread.run(ubServerThread.java:356)

Caused by: com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2035' ('MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED').

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.common.internal.Reason.createException(Reason.java:202)

... 18 more

Caused by: com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException: CC=2;RC=2059;AMQ9204: Connection to host '10.242.244.47(1414)' rejected. [3=10.242.244.47(1414)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     ]

at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.api.RemoteFAP.jmqiConnect(RemoteFAP.java:2401)

at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.api.RemoteFAP.jmqiConnect(RemoteFAP.java:1396)

at com.ibm.mq.ese.jmqi.InterceptedJmqiImpl.jmqiConnect(InterceptedJmqiImpl.java:376)

at com.ibm.mq.ese.jmqi.ESEJMQI.jmqiConnect(ESEJMQI.java:561)

at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQConnection.<init>(WMQConnection.java:342)

... 17 more.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 10-Aug-2017 01:38

Hi Sivarami,

You need to add client IP address pattern at the time of creating Client Authentication records. Please check what is the client IP and what is configured in Client Authentication records.

Thanks,

Anand.

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 10-Aug-2017 04:37

Hi Anand,

Thanks.

I have changed Ip address and i have restarted my admin server and Sonic MQ adapter. Now I am receiving the below error.

1. My websphere MQ is installed in one machine, the same IP I have provided in my client connections and checked then I have received user authentication error.

2. Where I have my all programs, this IP I have provided in my client connections and checked then I have received the below error.

I have 2 IP's in my client machine i have tried with both the IP's.

1. Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

IPv4 Address

2. Ethernet adapter VirtualBox Host-Only Network:

IPv4 Address

S-0001>(Aug 10, 2017 14:51:52:803) : Looking up ConnectionFactory in JNDI Object Store

S-0001>(Aug 10, 2017 14:51:52:804) 192.168.56.1::sonicMQ1::3620::ef54940a8d2b9a05:426b6e3a:15dcb711771:-7feb: Using connection values: 26,null,true,,true,false,-1,-1,false,0,false,false,,10000,0,30,false,60,0,20,0,,null,null,PC302075,localhost

S-0001>(Aug 10, 2017 14:51:54:969) 192.168.56.1::sonicMQ1::3620::ef54940a8d2b9a05:426b6e3a:15dcb711771:-7feb

com.ibm.msg.client.jms.DetailedIllegalStateException: JMSWMQ2020: Failed to connect to queue manager 'SampleQM' with connection mode 'Client' and supplied CCDT URL 'file:C:/Users/492839/websphereMQJMS/AMQCLCHL.TAB', see linked exception for more information.

Check the queue manager is started and if running in client mode, check there is a listener running. Please see the linked exception for more information.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Sivarami Reddy Marella on 10-Aug-2017 07:25

Hi Anand,

If I provide the IP Address of the WebSphereMQ server, I am getting authentication error.

Thanks,

Sivarami

Posted by Anand Adike on 11-Aug-2017 00:15

Hi Sivarami,

Please log an RFA for further investigation on this.

Thanks,

Anand.

This thread is closed