The oemanager web application is not accessible: Server retu

Posted by Telma Andrade on 28-Oct-2016 15:43

Hi, I have a big problem and im desperate because we can´t work with the development solutions
the PAS isnt work correctly.  the next message show the common errors that we have.The oemanager web application is not accessible: Server returned 403 Prohibido for localhost:8810/.../ with an HTML response.

could you tell me if someone knows how to fix it?

thanks

All Replies

Posted by Irfan on 28-Oct-2016 16:09

Hi Telma,

What would you like to access ? oemanager is used to provide access for the REST API's to manage the PASOE Instance.

From the URL, it seems like you were trying to access localhost:8810/oemanager. It gives a 403 because that is the correct behaviour to not show anything on accessing the oemanager Web Application. You need to be specific in your URL  by mentioning what you would like to access with a valid username and password(tomcat/tomcat is by default)

For example

To get the information about OEABL Applications deployed in the PASOE Instance and its transports, you need to provide the below URL

localhost:8810/.../oepas1

localhost:8810/.../sessions ( to get the list of sessions running in oepas1)

localhost:8810/.../metrics(metrics information of oepas1)

localhost:8810/.../agents(to get the list of agents)

You can find lot more from the documentation. Whenever your URL is not valid, you will be seeing a 403 error.

Let us know if you need more information

Posted by Telma Andrade on 28-Oct-2016 16:39

Thanks Irfan.

let me explain you. When i try to publish my changes in the application web then  the process stopped and show me this message.

you know because  shows this error?

thanks for assistance.

Posted by Irfan on 28-Oct-2016 18:08

Telma,

PDSOE accesses oemanager through OEE, so lets try and see if you are successfully able to access OEE and oemanager

From the browser, try accessing - http://localhost:9090 and see if you are able to see OEE Page. If you have changed the password of OEE, did you also change in PDSOE

If the above steps were successful, can you try accessing oemanager with the below URL in the browser

localhost:8811/.../agents

Let us know.

Posted by Sanjeva Manchala on 01-Nov-2016 02:38

Hi Telma,

As Irfan mentioned PDS OE updates the status of apps and metrics using oemanager webapp. You will see this kind of of message when oemanager.war file is not deployed to PAS instance. Default instance which comes with installation will have oemanager.war file deployed to the server. If user create a new instance using pasman utility then by default oemanger.war file will not be deployed until -f switch is provided to pasman utility.

Please check for oemanager.war file and oemanger folder in pas instance webapps folder. If oemanager.war file doesn't exist you can deploy that from DLC using the following command from proenv:

proenv>oepas1/bin/tcman.bat deploy {DLC}/servers/pasoe/extras/oemanager.war

Hope this helps,

Sanjeev.

This thread is closed