I've deployed this war file with the single class file that's resulted in the error (When deployed with all the other files) and I'm able to post a 200. However, when I bundle all of the class files needed for my project it fails. It's only this one endpoint that is failing when the entire project is deployed. All of my other endpoints work. When attempting to make a get request to that endpoint I receive a 501 method not implemented as well as this error:
ERROR c.p.a.adapters.web.WebOutputStreamer - getStatusCode offset error : streamState= ERROR
I'm using a web transport with the JSDO to build the war file. I have checked the .json and .gen files for errors.