PASOE... needs a certificate?

Posted by OctavioOlguin on 24-Jul-2019 20:55

Greetings.

I have a third party, they are developing an app that consumes rest services that my PASOE (currently in 11.5 and moving to 11.7, windows) is providing.

they point to a problem that arises:  services should be server by HTTPS as indicated by warning on this picture

My classic AppServer is that on xxx.145.150 address.

What is the documentation that points to this configuration?

Should i go by some mean to get a "Certificate Signing Request" and get a certificate (I'll make testing with comodo free certificate

from https://ssl.comodo.com/free-ssl-certificate )

Any help will be very appreciated.

Thanks

Posted by Michael Jacobs on 25-Jul-2019 09:20

If after following Ravi's direction you still run into problems with HTTPS requests to PASOE - there is a DLC/servers/pasoe/conf/Keystore.README file that provides a brief description of how to setup HTTPS and server Certificates.  

Mike Jacobs

All Replies

Posted by Ravi Sankar on 25-Jul-2019 06:17

The blocking is done by the browser. The issue is that the client code in javascript is making a AJAX call to the backend with HTTP(insecure) while the page itself is loaded with HTTPS(secure). Please modify the client app to use HTTPS. Note that even after changing to HTTPS, browser will also block requests to other domain because of CORS (Cross origin Request Sharing). Make sure the PASOE is served (can be through a HTTP  proxy) from the same subdomain (ciatec.info) or enable CORS headers in PASOE.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ravi

Posted by Michael Jacobs on 25-Jul-2019 09:20

If after following Ravi's direction you still run into problems with HTTPS requests to PASOE - there is a DLC/servers/pasoe/conf/Keystore.README file that provides a brief description of how to setup HTTPS and server Certificates.  

Mike Jacobs

Posted by OctavioOlguin on 26-Jul-2019 13:57

>>  from the same subdomain (ciatec.info) or enable....

This site is where development is made... they informed that once developed and approved, it will be setup on AWS....

This thread is closed