Deliver Awesome UI with the most complete toolboxes for .NET, Web and Mobile development
Automate UI, load and performance testing for web, desktop and mobile
A complete cloud platform for an app or your entire digital business
Detect and predict anomalies by automating machine learning to achieve higher asset uptime and maximized yield
Automate decision processes with a no-code business rules engine
Optimize data integration with high-performance connectivity
Connect to any cloud or on-premises data source using a standard interface
Build engaging multi-channel web and digital experiences with intuitive web content management
Personalize and optimize the customer experience across digital touchpoints
Build, protect and deploy apps across any platform and mobile device
Rapidly develop, manage and deploy business apps, delivered as SaaS in the cloud
The key enhancements are:
1. Support for newer releases of third party products (database, application server).
2. Support for i18n.
3. A richer experience on BPM Portal - including Advanced Search functionality on the Tasks page.
4. A more maintainable hybrid and custom User Management realms through separation of dependent classes from core functionality.
Please note: Savvion suite of Products version 7.6.4 is now available for download as well.
Key benefit of this release: You can run the full installer of 7.6.4 instead and migrate your data and applications to this version directly instead of an upgrade to 7.6.1, and subsequent servicepack updates to 7.6.3 and 7.6.4.
I am attaching herewith the ReleaseNotes for all three releases for your reference.
Hope you find this information helpful.
Thank you for your reply Karthikeyan.
Some of the features in BPM Studio 7.6.x (not found in 7.0.x) are as follows:
1. Tabular View for creating a process.
2. Simulation - more robust, and greatly enhanced from 7.0.x. 7.6.x has a separate "perspective" for Simulation.
3. Enhancements to Form Editor. New "Service Designer" tool and "Advanced Controls in Form Editor".
4. Can export process templates to XPDL.
5. Can configure process deployment targets as needed, from within BPM Studio.
6. Support for Gestures - for repeatedly used operations.