Is there a way to change the event type in mobile app builder? - Forum - Mobile - Progress Community

Is there a way to change the event type in mobile app builder?

Forum

Is there a way to change the event type in mobile app builder?

• Is there a way to change the event type in mobile app builder without rewriting and redoing each action?

For example, I have 10 page load events, each of which sets a local storage variable or contains javascript.
    Now I discover that I'd better use the page show event, because the page load event is fired only 1 time.
    Do I have to delete all 10 page load events, copy the scripts of these somewhere in notepad. And then add them manually back to newly created page show events?

• good question.. +++1. i dont think there is a way to change event type in mobile appbuilder.

• Not to mention that in the events window of the mobile app builder, if you click 2 mm below the event you want to delete, you delete a different event. Without confirmation. So if that event contained 2 pages of javascript, too bad, its lost

• In that case, dont save the project and close the browser without saving changes and again open the appbuilder. that will restore your event.

The appbuilder surely needs a lot of improvements.