OE Mobile Site SLOW - Forum - Mobile - Progress Community

OE Mobile Site SLOW

Forum

OE Mobile Site SLOW

• Does anyone know if the site is experiencing issues this morning? If you attempt to test app in web browser it is taking up to 5 minutes before app actually runs.

• Hi rblanchard,

I tried to perform Test operation against an application in appdesigner.rollbase.com and it resulted in less than 10 seconds. I have checked this different machines located in APAC and EMEA regions and the response seems quicker. Can you please check once.

Thanks and Regards,
    Anil Kumar.

From: rblanchard [mailto:bounce-rblanchard@community.progress.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 6:14 PM
    To: TU.Mobile@community.progress.com
    Subject: [Technical Users - Mobile] OE Mobile Site SLOW

Thread created by rblanchard

Does anyone know if the site is experiencing issues this morning? If you attempt to test app in web browser it is taking up to 5 minutes before app actually runs.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

• I am actually using mobile appbuilder as I type this and ALL my apps do the same thing. It is 3-5 minutes before they will come up to test.

• I just spoke to TS and tried again and it is much better now...not sure what the issue was but it is now working fine.

• Well, after it appearing to be better yesterday it is back to being slow. I tried two different VM's with same result of being slow,

Now I get the following when attempting to test.

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

com.ocpsoft.pretty.PrettyException: Exception occurred while processing <previewWebSource:#{[com.exadel.tiggzi.preview.HtmlPreviewManager].previewWebSource}> javax.transaction.RollbackException: ARJUNA016053: Could not commit transaction.

com.ocpsoft.pretty.faces.beans.ActionExecutor.executeActions(ActionExecutor.java:71)

com.ocpsoft.pretty.faces.event.PrettyPhaseListener.processEvent(PrettyPhaseListener.java:131)

com.ocpsoft.pretty.faces.event.PrettyPhaseListener.afterPhase(PrettyPhaseListener.java:117)

com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.handleAfterPhase(Phase.java:189)

com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:107)

com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RestoreViewPhase.doPhase(RestoreViewPhase.java:116)

com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:118)

javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:593)

com.ocpsoft.pretty.PrettyFilter.doFilter(PrettyFilter.java:126)

com.ocpsoft.pretty.PrettyFilter.doFilter(PrettyFilter.java:118)

com.exadel.tiggzi.security.ResourcePermissionFilter.doFilter(ResourcePermissionFilter.java:101)

root cause

javax.el.ELException: javax.transaction.RollbackException: ARJUNA016053: Could not commit transaction.

org.apache.el.parser.AstValue.invoke(AstValue.java:277)

org.apache.el.MethodExpressionImpl.invoke(MethodExpressionImpl.java:278)

org.jboss.weld.util.el.ForwardingMethodExpression.invoke(ForwardingMethodExpression.java:39)

org.jboss.weld.el.WeldMethodExpression.invoke(WeldMethodExpression.java:50)

com.ocpsoft.pretty.faces.util.FacesElUtils.invokeMethod(FacesElUtils.java:70)

com.ocpsoft.pretty.faces.util.FacesElUtils.invokeMethod(FacesElUtils.java:62)

com.ocpsoft.pretty.faces.beans.ActionExecutor.executeActions(ActionExecutor.java:56)

com.ocpsoft.pretty.faces.event.PrettyPhaseListener.processEvent(PrettyPhaseListener.java:131)

com.ocpsoft.pretty.faces.event.PrettyPhaseListener.afterPhase(PrettyPhaseListener.java:117)

com.exadel.tiggzi.security.ResourcePermissionFilter.doFilter(ResourcePermissionFilter.java:101)

root cause

javax.transaction.RollbackException: ARJUNA016053: Could not commit transaction.

com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.TransactionImple.commitAndDisassociate(TransactionImple.java:1177)

com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.BaseTransaction.commit(BaseTransaction.java:117)

com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.commit(BaseTransactionManagerDelegate.java:75)

org.jboss.tm.usertx.client.ServerVMClientUserTransaction.commit(ServerVMClientUserTransaction.java:167)

org.jboss.seam.transaction.UTTransaction.commit(UTTransaction.java:61)

org.jboss.seam.transaction.DefaultSeamTransaction.commit(DefaultSeamTransaction.java:92)

org.jboss.seam.transaction.Work.workInTransaction(Work.java:67)

org.jboss.seam.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.aroundInvoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:148)

sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor453.invoke(Unknown Source)

sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)

org.jboss.weld.interceptor.proxy.SimpleMethodInvocation.invoke(SimpleMethodInvocation.java:30)

org.jboss.weld.interceptor.proxy.SimpleInterceptionChain.invokeNextInterceptor(SimpleInterceptionChain.java:69)

org.jboss.weld.interceptor.proxy.InterceptorMethodHandler.executeInterception(InterceptorMethodHandler.java:112)

org.jboss.weld.interceptor.proxy.InterceptorMethodHandler.invoke(InterceptorMethodHandler.java:88)

org.jboss.weld.bean.proxy.CombinedInterceptorAndDecoratorStackMethodHandler.invoke(CombinedInterceptorAndDecoratorStackMethodHandler.java:55)

com.exadel.tiggzi.preview.HtmlPreviewManager$Proxy$_$$_WeldSubclass.previewWebSource(HtmlPreviewManager$Proxy$_$$_WeldSubclass.java)

com.exadel.tiggzi.preview.HtmlPreviewManager$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.previewWebSource(HtmlPreviewManager$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.java)

sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6190.invoke(Unknown Source)

sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

org.apache.el.parser.AstValue.invoke(AstValue.java:264)

org.jboss.weld.util.el.ForwardingMethodExpression.invoke(ForwardingMethodExpression.java:39)

com.ocpsoft.pretty.faces.beans.ActionExecutor.executeActions(ActionExecutor.java:56)

root cause

java.lang.Throwable: setRollbackOnly called from:

com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.TransactionImple.setRollbackOnly(TransactionImple.java:313)

org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.setRollbackOnly(CMTTxInterceptor.java:362)

org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.handleInCallerTx(CMTTxInterceptor.java:144)

org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.invokeInCallerTx(CMTTxInterceptor.java:228)

org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.required(CMTTxInterceptor.java:317)

org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.processInvocation(CMTTxInterceptor.java:214)

org.jboss.invocation.InterceptorContext.proceed(InterceptorContext.java:288)

org.jboss.as.ejb3.component.interceptors.CurrentInvocationContextInterceptor.processInvocation(CurrentInvocationContextInterceptor.java:41)

org.jboss.as.ejb3.component.interceptors.ShutDownInterceptorFactory$1.processInvocation(ShutDownInterceptorFactory.java:42)

org.jboss.as.ejb3.component.interceptors.LoggingInterceptor.processInvocation(LoggingInterceptor.java:59)

org.jboss.as.ee.component.NamespaceContextInterceptor.processInvocation(NamespaceContextInterceptor.java:50)

org.jboss.as.ejb3.component.interceptors.AdditionalSetupInterceptor.processInvocation(AdditionalSetupInterceptor.java:32)

org.jboss.as.ee.component.TCCLInterceptor.processInvocation(TCCLInterceptor.java:45)

org.jboss.invocation.ChainedInterceptor.processInvocation(ChainedInterceptor.java:61)

org.jboss.as.ee.component.ViewService$View.invoke(ViewService.java:165)

org.jboss.as.ee.component.ViewDescription$1.processInvocation(ViewDescription.java:182)

org.jboss.invocation.ChainedInterceptor.processInvocation(ChainedInterceptor.java:61)

org.jboss.as.ee.component.ProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(ProxyInvocationHandler.java:72)

com.exadel.tiggzi.services.AssetService$$$view59.loadAndUnmarshalAssets(Unknown Source)

com.exadel.tiggzi.export.provider.AbstractResourceBuilder.unmarshal(AbstractResourceBuilder.java:326)

com.exadel.tiggzi.export.provider.jqm.JQMResourceBuilder.getContext(JQMResourceBuilder.java:138)

com.exadel.tiggzi.export.provider.jqm.JQMResourceBuilder.feedScreens(JQMResourceBuilder.java:174)

com.exadel.tiggzi.export.provider.AbstractResourceBuilder.generate(AbstractResourceBuilder.java:245)

com.exadel.tiggzi.export.provider.jqm.JQMResourceBuilder$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.generate(JQMResourceBuilder$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.java)

com.exadel.tiggzi.preview.HtmlPreviewManager.previewWebSource(HtmlPreviewManager.java:126)

com.exadel.tiggzi.preview.HtmlPreviewManager$Proxy$_$$_WeldSubclass.previewWebSource(HtmlPreviewManager$Proxy$_$$_WeldSubclass.java)

sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6191.invoke(Unknown Source)

org.jboss.weld.interceptor.proxy.SimpleInterceptionChain.invokeNextInterceptor(SimpleInterceptionChain.java:85)

org.jboss.weld.interceptor.proxy.InterceptorInvocationContext.proceed(InterceptorInvocationContext.java:127)

org.jboss.seam.transaction.TransactionInterceptor$1.work(TransactionInterceptor.java:152)

org.jboss.seam.transaction.Work.workInTransaction(Work.java:49)

org.jboss.seam.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.aroundInvoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:148)

sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor453.invoke(Unknown Source)

org.jboss.weld.interceptor.proxy.SimpleMethodInvocation.invoke(SimpleMethodInvocation.java:30)

org.jboss.weld.interceptor.proxy.SimpleInterceptionChain.invokeNextInterceptor(SimpleInterceptionChain.java:69)

org.jboss.weld.interceptor.proxy.InterceptorMethodHandler.executeInterception(InterceptorMethodHandler.java:112)

org.jboss.weld.interceptor.proxy.InterceptorMethodHandler.invoke(InterceptorMethodHandler.java:88)

org.jboss.weld.bean.proxy.CombinedInterceptorAndDecoratorStackMethodHandler.invoke(CombinedInterceptorAndDecoratorStackMethodHandler.java:55)

com.exadel.tiggzi.preview.HtmlPreviewManager$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.previewWebSource(HtmlPreviewManager$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.java)

sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6190.invoke(Unknown Source)

org.apache.el.parser.AstValue.invoke(AstValue.java:264)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the JBoss Web/7.0.17.Final logs.

JBoss Web/7.0.17.Final

• Also getting the same issue here.  Everything you do takes an inordinate amount of time, that's assuming that it even responds to you at all.

• Late yesterday I left it for an hour opening a page. When I returned it was still opening the page. I had to close chrome and now my project appears to be corrupt. It is missing 8 pages!!

• This morning I cannot get into appbuilder. I get "Error of loading common project info service" after logging in. If I click OK the error goes away but the mobile appbuilder screen is grey.

• I am just wondering if anyone is actually using MAB except me. Since last Wednesday it has gone from the MAB being slow, to waiting 5 minutes before being able to test, to this morning i cannot save ANY project when I make a change. I am getting ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT as well internal server errors.

Does anyone at Progress know when this will be fixed?

• I have a support case open for it at the moment, I'm getting the same issues.  They're still looking into it apparently.

• I have a case open as well...thanks. I just wanted to make sure it was not just me.

• RJ,

Can you please send me a backup of your project?  Send it to maher@progress.com.

Thanks, Brian Maher

• Robin,

Please check and let me if performance is better.

Thanks, Brian

• Brian,

I spent about 30 minutes in the MAB. Saving is faster and I can test app...takes about 20 seconds to run.

after 30 minutes the pages would take a while to open. Once opened it would take a bit longer before I could make an actual change.

• Brian, performance is a lot better for me also.

Thanks.