error [DataDirect][JDBC Cloud driver][Salesforce]INVALID_FIELD: HasOpportunityLineItem, Pricebook2Id, OwnerId, TerritoryId, CreatedDate, CreatedById ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:304 No such column 'TerritoryId' on entity 'Opportunity'. If you ar - Forum - DataDirect Cloud - Progress Community

error [DataDirect][JDBC Cloud driver][Salesforce]INVALID_FIELD: HasOpportunityLineItem, Pricebook2Id, OwnerId, TerritoryId, CreatedDate, CreatedById ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:304 No such column 'TerritoryId' on entity 'Opportunity'. If you ar

Forum

error [DataDirect][JDBC Cloud driver][Salesforce]INVALID_FIELD: HasOpportunityLineItem, Pricebook2Id, OwnerId, TerritoryId, CreatedDate, CreatedById ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:304 No such column 'TerritoryId' on entity 'Opportunity'. If you ar

This question is not answered

Hi,

i'm trying  to use the dataDirect for salesforce but i'm always getting this error in the query

[DataDirect][JDBC Cloud driver][Salesforce]INVALID_FIELD: HasOpportunityLineItem, Pricebook2Id, OwnerId, TerritoryId, CreatedDate, CreatedById ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:304 No such column 'TerritoryId' on entity 'Opportunity'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. in statement [SELECT * FROM OPPORTUNITY] 
All Replies
  • Open a ODBC Administrator, then set up as follows,

Set 'SystemColumnNames=0;CustomSuffix=Include' within the Config option.

Then retry with 'ForceNew' - it's rebuild the map file.

I think it would work well.

• Are you using the DataDirect Connect driver or are you using DataDirect Cloud?

• Sorry, was my mistake, i'm using the dataDirect Cloud.

• Did this issue get resolved?  I'm having trouble finding the error in our logs.

• in the cloud a change the SystemColumnNames,CustomSuffix and set to ForceNew.  i'm trying to use the datadirect cloud for salesforce with rollbase but i get a new error in the SQL insert gave me this error:

<div class='alert alert-block alert-error' width='100%'><h4 class='alert-heading'>Error</h4><br><p style='margin-left: 3em; margin-right: 3em; margin-bottom: 3em;'>Error loading query : In getInsertQuery() ==> m_insertQuery==null</p>

</div>

</td>

<td nowrap>  </td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<div height='100' class='rbs_footer'>

<div class='center'>

<br>

<a href='../m/main.jsp?pageId=24554&tabId=24628'>SalesForces</a> | <a href='../m/main.jsp?pageId=24641&tabId=24705'>Oportunitys</a> | <a href='../m/main.jsp?pageId=24879&tabId=24953'>testes</a><br><br>

</div>

<div id='footerBox' class='footer pacific-footer'>

<span class='pull-right' style='margin-right: 10px;'>

Copyright © 1993-2015 Progress Software Corporation. All rights reserved.</span>

<span style='float: left;'>

<a href='documentation.progress.com/.../index.html' target='_blank'>Help Me</a>

| <a href='www.progress.com/support-and-services' target='_blank'>Support</a>

| <a href='www.progress.com/privacy' target='_blank'>Privacy</a> | <a href='www.progress.com/terms-of-use' target='_blank'>Terms of Use</a>

</span>

<div id='loadtime' style='display:none;' class='small gray'></div>

</div>

</div>

</body>

<script type='text/javascript'>

if (m_startLoad != null) {

var m_endLoad = new Date();

var times = "Page rendered in <strong>10.067</strong> sec, loaded in <strong>"+(m_endLoad-m_startLoad)/1000+"</strong> sec.";

var rtTitle = times.substring(0, times.indexOf("<strong>"));

var rtTiming = times.substring(times.indexOf("<strong>"));

var loadtime = document.getElementById('loadtime');

if (loadtime) {

loadtime.innerHTML=times;

var pageLoadMsg = $('#page-load-msg');

pageLoadMsg.find('#rb_tg_infoMessageTitle').html(rtTitle);

pageLoadMsg.find('#rb_tg_infoMessageText').html(rtTiming);

}

}

</script>

<script type='text/javascript'>$("[rel=tooltip]").tooltip();

$("[rel=popover]").popover();

</script>

</html>

• can you post this error in the Rollbase forum as that does not look like an error from DataDirect Cloud?

• Did the issue resolve for you on Rollbase ?